Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WOS is kicking the Draggon's a$$ and came upon this! :yikes:

The guy was coming downhill and lost it after the corner... he was remarkable un-injured and his car wasn't either!

They actually pulled it out and we caught him driving out of the GAP later. Hopefully he didn't get a ticket for stupidity!! :bash:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I must have seen 2 cars wreck on the dragon this past weekend, and atleast 8 bike wrecks.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would like to see pics of that Jeeps!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I hate you...Guys... I hate the “I’m going to the Gap".... Here check out these vids of me on the Gap... There were so many riders on the Gap... Did I say I hate you guys on the Gap...?

Really I just extremely jealous because I can't go to the Gap... but you guys still suck! :cry: But it’s probable just pay back for the winter months…Ride on... :flush:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's ok Low...tell us how you really feel about us! :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
I bet that dude at LEAST had to change his undies :D
LOL. The undies were just fine. I guess regular autocross helped with my nerves, but not with my driving.

That whole incident was definitely sheer luck. The Dragon likes me - I got my lesson and got off easy - couple $K of body and paint damage is nothing compared to what could have happened.

Thanks to everybody who helped me out back there - I was amazed how friendly you guys were to us, cage drivers :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zolt... I was glad to offer to help. Just sucks that we were un-able to help anymore being on bikes and all.... I was just glad to see everybody was ok. It was remarkable how you were able to get into that and out with no real damage... do you have any more "after" pics to show us?

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Gas Man said:
Look my thread went World Wide Web for TWF.

Club Scoin tC

:twfrox:
That is F'n cool GM!
and it cool that zoltiz found us so :welcome: zoltiz :twfrox: post up, and upload any more pics of the car if you got any.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah that's crazy... I'm thinkin Google had something to do with it!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nope it's all good!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts