Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought Dwyane Wade was supposed to be the next Jesus Christ or something :D :D :D

Detroit Pistons off to the Finals again :)

(and no, thats not a typo, thats how his momma spelled his name on the birth certificate) :lol: :rofl:

·
Registered
941 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
I thought Dwyane Wade was supposed to be the next Jesus Christ or something :D :D :D

Detroit Pistons off to the Finals again :)

(and no, thats not a typo, thats how his momma spelled his name on the birth certificate) :lol: :rofl:
AWESOME!!!! Pistons headed back for another championship. I love it. Shaq who......Wade...where's Wade....oh the cry baby can go home and rest his soar muscles. Good thing Shaq guaranteed a championship. Repeat for Detroit in the works. They're bringing home back to back baby!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :dthumb:

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Already been hearing the knobs saying "Pistons..... NO chance against the Spurs"

I think we heard that one before! :rofl:

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumblebee said:
Was this thread directed at me?? I don't follow Pro basketball. I don't know/care anything about it.

Thats ok, all you really need to know is that your team got beat by our team anyway :) :cheers:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I guess they're singling you out as the Official Florida guy... but I'm with ya, I don't follow all that stuff....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Go Bulls !!!!

oh , sorry!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
snakemann said:
:lol: +1 Miami and Pro Basketball.......2 things I want nothing to do with.

You better be talking about the Heat and not the Hurricanes or we are going to have a good ole buttwhoopin up here in Tally.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
chev said:
Close is only good in horse shoes, and hand granades. :lol: :lol:
:lol: That's funny! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts