Two Wheel Forums banner

What/how much gear do you wear when you street ride?

• Helmet only

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Helmet & jacket

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Helmet, jacket, sometimes riding pants

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Full leathers & helmet

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • No gear

Votes: 1 1.4%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote here!

Since the polls appear on the front page, I have to limit the options. :sorry:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
IMO, if ur not gonna wear a helmet, you may as well just go out in, Tshirt, mesh shorts and flip flops.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'm almost always geared from head to toe simply because of my average distance per ride. The occassion I'm making a 10mi jaunt, I'll dispense with the pants.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
What kind if riding are you talking about? riding or RIDING?
Good question Twisty... I thought the same thing... but voted anyway based on say ridING :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Helmet, jacket, and gloves. No pants as of now.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
twisty said:
What kind if riding are you talking about? riding or RIDING?
:iagree: I'm politically incorrect here...If I am going for a ride, I gear up...Otherwise my lid is the only equipment every time out...Yes, I wear shorts and a T shirt to go get a newspaper or to go for a coffee, or to stop by Walgreens...I even wore my tennis shoes on a beer run once. :yikes: I know the risks every time I let the clutch out, but sometimes I am too stupid to care...need stronger meds

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
bumblebee said:
:iagree: I'm politically incorrect here...If I am going for a ride, I gear up...Otherwise my lid is the only equipment every time out...Yes, I wear shorts and a T shirt to go get a newspaper or to go for a coffee, or to stop by Walgreens...I even wore my tennis shoes on a beer run once. :yikes: I know the risks every time I let the clutch out, but sometimes I am too stupid to care...need stronger meds
WTF beer run, how on a bike to you carry a case of beer?

i also just erhe a helmet if im going to do a little erron

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
zx636r said:
WTF beer run, how on a bike to you carry a case of beer?

i also just erhe a helmet if im going to do a little erron

I see you are attending the same english classes as Bulldog... :lol: But after years of experience, you learn how to carry a case of beer in a bike. It's called saddlebags and a backpack!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
dude saddlebags wtf. lol dude beer in a back pack is heavy. plus i only buy beer by the 30pack, its too expensive any other way. lol

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
General ridding I ware Boot, gloves, jacket, helmet and sometimes pants.
If I know its a play day, its full leathers.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts