Two Wheel Forums banner

What is the most you'd be willing to pay before you are no longer interested?

• $0-$5

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • $5.01 - $8

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • $8.01-$10

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • $10.01-$12

Votes: 31 27.9%
  • $12.01-$13

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • $13.01-$20

Votes: 19 17.1%

What is the maximum you'd be willing to pay for a TWF shirt?

7K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  R1up0n1 
#1 ·
If you've been around you know we've tried many options for making T-shirts available to everyone. Our most recent two promotions featured $5 T-shirts, shipped.

What is the most you'd be willing to pay before you are no longer interested?

#7 ·
Mine is on the way so I haven't seen them yet, but if I can get a shirt at my front door for $15 I'm happy. as long as its a nice shirt and a good Q.

#16 ·
all on the quality. since i got 2 at $5, id like to see maybe a new design or color...
But i'd say 10-12$ will sell just about as fast... up it a few bucks for the long sleeve.

I'd love to have a SWEATER!!!!! I'd pay 30$ for a more basic sweater or even 40$ for a NICE WARM THICK HOODIE! Thats what i'd really want next

#18 ·
After dealing with Long sleeve and short sleeve, then XL, L and M sizes, the logistics of it all are too time consuming. I've detailed this before, but you start adding different sizes, colors, designs etc. to cater to everyone's particular preference and soon I've got 30 varieties I need to stock, keep track of, re-order and ship out. I'm here to run a website not deal with 10 boxes of T-shirts!

What I've tried to is create a happy medium where most people can get what they want. The first order was only XL, and I begrudgingly went against my own personal judgment and ordered two more different sizes the next time. I realize not everyone is a XL, so I'm trying to expand the options. Beyond that, it's too much for one person doing this in their free time to handle. I'd love to order some XXL's for those that want them. But, how many? 10? Then what, I sell 2 and store eight XXL shirts for how long?

Anyway, that's where CafePress comes in. They offer a wider range of products, it's just that they cost more. You want options, it's going to cost. I went out and did the shirts on my own because it was cheaper and I wanted to pass that along to all of you so you could have TWF shirt without breaking the bank.

I will be ordering more shirts soon. They won't be $5; it looks like the $10-$12 range is acceptable for most people. Considering each shirt costs the forum $10-$12 to make, package and mail I have no problems giving them out at cost.

But again, if you want a hoodie or a baby doll shirt, CafePress has those and they do a good job. I bought several of their products and it's quality stuff. We use the same screen process they do, so the logo and the way it's applied is identical.

:cheers:

#25 ·
I voted $10-$12...I might buy a shirt up to $15 but I would be much more likely if it was a couple bucks cheaper.

BTW - Why is it that woman's shirts always seem more expensive?! :tt: I am usually more likely to buy a cheaper men's shirt and alter it myself than spend $5+ more on a woman's tank. An example...the website posted to buy TWF shirts has womans fitted tee for about $22 which is the same as a mens polo. :willy: And it is not just this site...the Corvette and Alpine Stars shirts I have bought in the past are the same. Maybe woman are more likely to spend more? I don't get it!

Sorry...rant off...:leaving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.