Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up in the top right hand corner of this page?

just curious... i was going into barnes and noble at lunch to pick up a gift certificate for a friend of mine and there was a bike parked out front that looked exactly like it. the two exhaust pipes exiting under the rear fender is what caught my eye.

anyway, when i was leaving, some cutie was in the process of hopping on it and tore out of the parking lot... and it sounded gooooooood. :dthumb:

but just like the picture above.. i didn't see... suzuki, kawasaki, yamaha, honda, blah blah blah.. so i didn't know what kinda bike it was.

so... can someone gimme a clue? come on, hook a chick up wit da 411. :confused:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Can't you tell. Its a Duc that Shan took a while back. :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a ducati. ahhhhhh..... expensive italian bike? no wonder i haven't seen one on every corner here in CC. here in corpus, if it's not a kawasaki.... LOL LOL LOL

:leaving:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
It looks like a 700 Ducati. . ?
the rear end would definately make u think that...I never really looked at it that close...that'd be my guess,a Duc. Shan, where u at on this one.. :cool:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
If it looks like a duc, quacks like a duc, and walks like a duc, then......must be a duc! LOL

But it looks like a Ducati 748 maybe?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Its a 748. Shan get rid of that and put up a Yamaha already - I have been wanting to say that but never had a good reason - now I do! Get an R6 or R1 up there bro!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Its a 748. Shan get rid of that and put up a Yamaha already - I have been wanting to say that but never had a good reason - now I do! Get an R6 or R1 up there bro!
maybe we could get him to swap it out every week, with one our bikes! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
maybe we could get him to swap it out every week, with one our bikes! :D

There you go. We can all send him a pic and he can feature a new bike for the week. Or on that note we can start a new thread were we have someones bike as the feature for the week. What do you think of that??

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
There you go. We can all send him a pic and he can feature a new bike for the week. Or on that note we can start a new thread were we have someones bike as the feature for the week. What do you think of that??
one step ahead of ya bro :dthumb: ..talked about that..thats a future thing in the works as well.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
one step ahead of ya bro :dthumb: ..talked about that..thats a future thing in the works as well.

You need to tell me these things so we stop saying the same things. We are always thinking of the same things here. LOL :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You need to tell me these things so we stop saying the same things. We are always thinking of the same things here. LOL :dthumb:
well ya know..we cant let the cat outta the bag on everything.. :rolleyes: and btw, since u dont answer ur PM's get on AIM!! :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Now Now Now...you guys are forgeting one thing! It should be a Kaw. I'll regretfully volenteer my 9R as a model, if I must!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts