Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
It's a motorcycle group based in the like Michigan and surrounding area. Just check out their website through like Twisty, Gas Man or Ace's signature.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grafixx01 said:
It's a motorcycle group based in the like Michigan and surrounding area. Just check out their website through like Twisty, Gas Man or Ace's signature.
ahh alllllrighty then :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
PGirl... oh sweet nieve PGirl!

WOS is only the best club to ride with in Michigan, maybe even farther than that!

Wide Open Sportbikes aka WOS.

I would tell you to check out the site but Twisty has it down for updates. But wait till you guys see the new one!!! :dthumb:

Here's the link for future reference!
WOS Website

But don't worry you aren't the first or I'm sure the last person to ask this question.

See

The question has been asked before in other threads but this one is exactly like you... a thread just for that question...

:dthumb:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
I see a lot of mention about it...what is it?

A few drunks with a riding problem. And then a few with just a riding problem

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
WOS is in the hiz-ouse.. Drunks? Drinking problem? I resemble that comment.. I don't drink anymore or anyless.. My AA Counselor told me at the bar the other night over a beer I am doing great..

:cheers:

Wide Open Sportbikes is a conglameration of all types of riders.. All geniuely good people.. If you are ever in the area come ride with us..

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
double2000r6 said:
WOS is in the hiz-ouse.. Drunks? Drinking problem? I resemble that comment.. I don't drink anymore or anyless.. My AA Counselor told me at the bar the other night over a beer I am doing great..

:cheers:

Wide Open Sportbikes is a conglameration of all types of riders.. All geniuely good people.. If you are ever in the area come ride with us..

Mud, whens our next AA social? :beer:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I am glad to see someone else asked!!LOL

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
BusaBabe said:
I thought it meant WithOut Sex! :wink: :here: :here: :here: Just kidding guys don't me mean to me. :sob:

Well there might be a side club within for that. LOL

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
BusaBabe said:
I thought it meant WithOut Sex! :wink: :here: :here: :here: Just kidding guys don't me mean to me. :sob:
Get out the Twisty Decoder - don't me mean to me = I think it was funny if you guys are ok with it otherwise I will sell the Busa, buy a Yamaha, move to Michigan and join WOS even if it means WithOut Sex...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts