Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 25.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lame poll i know, but we had an in depth discussion at work about fried chicken. We concluded that i like Popeyes and everyone that doesnt... should! What do you like?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
SVupON1 said:
I like KFC over popeyes.
I'll go with that!

KFC puts crack in their batter and that's why you just can't get enough of it! :wink:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BBQ sauce on fried chicken?

Diva: Oh when it comes to food, even seemingly unimportant food, here in La its a big deal. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
JK_DILLA,

Personally, I hate Popeyes Chicken. I think it's actually repulsive. No flavor or anything. That's why I like KFC. Then again, that and Roy Rodgers were the only two that we had in NY growing up so. But anyways...

KFC ROCKS!!!!

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Fast food wise I'll go with KFC. My true favorite is Buffalo Wild Wings out here in Vegas. Everybody loves their wings. I like mine naked. People think that's weird. **** 'em.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Grafixx01 said:
JK_DILLA,

Personally, I hate Popeyes Chicken. I think it's actually repulsive. No flavor or anything. That's why I like KFC. Then again, that and Roy Rodgers were the only two that we had in NY growing up so. But anyways...

KFC ROCKS!!!!
No flavor in anything?!?!?!?!? Mabye our popeyes recipe is diffrent than everyone elses. KFC is the flavorless one!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Nah man, I mean I love KFC Honey BBQ Wings. They are great. I tried mild and spicy from Popeyes. What else do they have? I haven't seen anything else. Now if they came out with some Honey BBQ, I'd probably try that.

G

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
Fast food wise I'll go with KFC. My true favorite is Buffalo Wild Wings out here in Vegas. Everybody loves their wings. I like mine naked. People think that's weird. **** 'em.
Oh yeah Bufflo Wild Wings!!! :drool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Popeyes spicy then Churchs... KFC sucks. Hardees was good till they quit selling it...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.