Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I don't own a bike, but I want a sportbike

Votes: 11 4.8%

What kind of bikes do you own?

49K views 107 replies 66 participants last post by  Hawk 
#1 ·
Cruisers? Sportbikes?

#34 ·
As most of you know, I don't currently have a bike. However, I have owned both cruisers and sportbikes. I started on a cruiser but then went to a Katana, then moved on to a real sport bike when I bought my R6. ;)

Reactions: drewpy
#37 ·
sport bikes

I have only owned sport bikes. I had a suzuki gs 750e old school bike really fast drag bike but not real stable in corners. Last year bought a 2006 Honda Cbr 600rr and I am in love with it I will be going to a bigger bike this summer now that I have taken the 600 to the limit learned to wheelie and stoppie it. I have friends on this forum with larger bikes, when we go for rides I want the same power they have, I feel a little infurior. But I have a fever for sportbikes I never knew I would have.

#38 ·
2 sportbikes now, but want a dirt bike and at some point after 30 maybe a Sprint ST to take on the long trips for comfort and touring rangei t has... but never be a crusier.. ill do a full touring when i hit 60 years old maybe....if the ST becomes too hard to ride hard!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.