Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i dont really know anyone that well here so i am dying to know what you guys ride.. do you have any fancy cars that are fixed up and all that other stuff.. and anything else you would like to tell me about.. let me know what kind of toys you have to play with ... !!!! ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 1985 Corvette with headers, cam, borlas, etc and I have a stock 01 Mustang GT Vert. I wanted a bike before my ex got in a very bad accident but Im cooled off on that now.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I have a 2000 GSXR750 white and blue. A few mods to it to make it faster.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
now why did I think this thread would be about something other than bikes, cars, and boats.. :rolleyes: ;)

my 2000 Kat, and my 2003 Neon..and best of all..my 1993 Buick Regal Bar Car!!

other than that..my other toy is Lucasi Cue that CJD got me for christmas a couple years ago..

·
Registered
131 Posts
My newest daily driver, 2005 Mercedes C55, AMG handbuilt 362HP V8, big brakes, suspension. etc...

C55 next to wifey's 2004 BMW 745Li

2004 Honda S2000, funnest car I have ever driven

Oh and I have a 2002 Honda CRF450R for a little two wheelin now and then. No road bikes currently.

·
Registered
396 Posts
(whispering) I have a 21 year old hottie. SSSSSHHHHHH J/k and a 01 Katana 750 and alot of Power tools

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Well, besides the 04 F4i... I have the antique Honda, the Sturgis model, and a '69 Mach I mustang I bought from the original owner with 63000 miles on it.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Toys huh, as far as vehicles go I just got the two scooters. But I gotta pretty nice little weight room in my basement my wife is tired of putting money into :whistle:

·
Registered
604 Posts
2002 Camaro SS LE:

Pic of my old kart as I don't have pics of the current one:

1982 Yamaha Maxim (650cc):

I also have a couple of computers which I am quite fond of but no pics of the current ones.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Didn't we already have this thread!!!

ATTN: N4S!!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I have a '99 Katana 600 that will be sold or traded in on a new bike (haven't decided make or model yet) in the spring. I also have a '79 Vette with headers, true dual exhaust, and electric exhaust cutouts so I can run open whenever I want. However, I haven't driven the vette much lately. Other "toys" would include a Polaris 425 Magnum ATV, but it's more for work than for play.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Since you asked....

Hi Everybody ! :seeya:
OK, not that I'm bragging, (somebody asked :rolleyes: ) so here goes....
'99 FRC vette, lot's o'mods... :dthumb:
'01 Katana, a few mods...
'69 Mercury Cougar, mostly Race car, but driven on the street.. ;)
'94 Jeep, currently undergoing V-8 installation.....
'91 Crown Vic Ex Cop Car, Daily driver & Party Wagon...(Tow vehicle for the bike) :D
'82 Goldwing for Daily bike fix also....
and a few other things, but I am blushing all ready so, I'll quit where I'm at... Oh, BTW, I am single, I work really hard, and try not to waste my money on stupid stuff, so I'm not wealthy, just Conservative !

:redmc:
Steve.

·
Registered
519 Posts
If I stick to the "toys" theme, then just the
'84 Honda VF500F
'02 Pontiac Trans Am w/WS6 package (borla catbacks soon to be installed)

Vehicle-wise though, we have a couple of other cars; daily drivers for bad weather.
'99 Chevy Lumina LTZ, 163k miles
'03 Pontiac GP SE

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Kanswich, 01Katana, Captian.!!!

PICS PICS PICS.. we need more pics in this thread!!

:nopicsbs:

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'll apologize for not posting the other two. Don't have the pics handy here at work, but you can see the rear of the Lumina in the garage. That, of course, is our place.

EDIT: Holy oversize batman! Sorry peeps, I'm too lazy to resize them, though if someone else does and sends them to me, I'll correct :whistle:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Didn't we already have this thread!!!

ATTN: N4S!!!
yeah, we already have the members pics, but thats more for just the members to put something up see we can see what they look like.. and we also have another older one, but I thought I'd leave this one up for a bit, since we have alot of new members with cool toys.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts