Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys well I've been out of town for a while and i just recently put 750 miles on the bike and I love it. Well to all gsxr riders especially the 1000's what mods should i do first? The only thing I have done is put the pilot powers on best tire i've ridden with by far :thumbs:but anyways guys, hit me up with some good advice and good websites to find parts i'm going with a yoshi pipe just not sure which one and i really need to get rid of those giant front blinkers. well thanks for the help! :twfrox:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
I'd get those blinkers off and put an R6 on the bike. In all seriousness Los, check out ebay. There's all types of custom stuff you can put on. i haven't showed you my new exhaust hanger and hugger yet. hit me up after you test and good luck.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
twisty said:
Frame sliders,Exhaust, Air filter, fork fluid change, Power commander, and a wind screen. I have the same + a few more and that was my list.
:iagree: :withstupi

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Frame sliders,Exhaust, Air filter, fork fluid change, Power commander, and a wind screen. I have the same + a few more and that was my list.
:withstupi :iagree:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what wind screen do you recomend for the blue and white color scheme cause i think the blue one looks like ****e and as for the exhaust i think it will have to be the hot bodies one that is so sick and as for the R6 hahahahahahahaahaha :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Clos... I think I would recommend against the hot bodies exhaust.. I think Twisty looked at one of those and it was crap...

Twisty... correct or not?????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
right on thanks for the heads up i would hate to have to go through that hassle. maybe just there undertail with a Yoshi pipe then. I need those blinkers changed out for sure i will do that this weekend for sure or atleast order some!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts