Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I could spend that much money :eek:

But I'll but a lottery ticket anyway, just in case! :p

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
i would buy a gold highmount micron pipe...

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well, for one, I'd never work another day in my life. I'd travel the world, skiing, climbing, biking, driving, hiking, and anything else that I feel like doing at the time. :D

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Well, for one, I'd never work another day in my life. I'd travel the world, skiing, climbing, biking, driving, hiking, and anything else that I feel like doing at the time. :D
:withstupi I might even invest a few mill just in hopes I don't run out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i thought it said $ 290 $ buy a huge house with all my closest friends buy a house for my mom, donate a grip of cash, travel like crazy, and buy every model of bike i could think of

·
Registered
614 Posts
About 10 Million would go into buying a sponsorship package for a MotoGP team, maybe it'll get me a "major sponsor" deal with a 125 or 250 team.

My terms would be as follows.
I travel as part of the team for the year, and I get a team shirt...................................................That's it!

The rest (280 million), I'd build a racetrack, north west of Sydney, about 2-3 hours away. It'll have good facilities, on track accommodation, it'll be a combination of tight and technical and fast and flowing. and it'll cost twice as much to get a car on there than it will a bike!

:dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Great idea chuck. I'd probably get a racing/riding coach to teach me how to ride better. I could also see building/buying my own track so that I could ride hard any time I damn well pleased. No cops, no cages, no sand, no animals. Ok, maybe it would be tough to keep the animals out, but none of that other crap. :D

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
what couldnt I do??!!

pay off all my stuff, all mine and hubbies parents stuff...buy a reasonable house with a mountain somewhere in a beautiful area...travel the world, learn to play the piano, the guitar...buy a brand new bike(s), get a classic Shelby GT Cobra (Eleanor :drool: )...get a BIG truck with BIG tires (blame the ******* in me)...live in Ireland and Scotland for awhile...there are just too many things!!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Rent a small Island resort and fund a massive week long party for my friends and Two Wheel Forums!

Build my own racetrack with 3 way configurable road course, dirt track, and supermoto track.

Then run AMA superstock on a "stock" R1LE:wink:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I would seriously buy a 10 people on here a new bike... nuthin over 15k but something nice... want to know what 10 people... the 10 people that are always giving me rep..... lol

i would buy 290 million junior bacon cheeseburgers at wendy's .... damn... i would have to bum some change for the tax though... anyone got some nickles....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts