Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Didn't we just do the about a Escalade? :wink: :lol: :twfrox:
Ill start with the car! :smash: :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah those choppers are expensive but i would take a REAL bike over it anyother day :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No Worries said:
Orange County or Jesse James chopper. Sell it and buy dream car and dream bike.
:withstupi Good Idea!

But I'm with Jeeps on this...

Re-POST!!! :rant:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
bulldog said:
yeah those choppers are expensive but i would take a REAL bike over it anyother day :dthumb:
They are real bikes! :here:
You can just have somebody else build one for half the $ or less that is just as hot, - the name.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
the OCC or WCC wouldnt cost half as much as a Ferarri Enzo no mater how tricked it was.. OCC and WCC go for between 60-250,000$ a new Enzo is 780,000$
and a MacLaren was 1million but they are no longer made past 1999.

The Enzo isnt as high of top speed but it is the 5th Gear road tracks all time record lap car... FASTEST street car they've ever tested and they test everything

So id take the Enzo or even a RARE WAY OLD rolls royce,.... some of those owned by kings and stuff are worth like 2-3Million...sell that and buy a All CF chasis and rim and swingarm,all Ti bolts and wave rotors made of alloy, get the calipers done in alloy to lighten it and turbocharged @400RWHP and 300lbs; Zx10R for 200,000$
then buy a Hennessey Viper at 800HP, then a 05 Tacoma with a Supercharged 350 in it sittign on solid axles a 2 foot lift and 48" Superswampers, with full pushbutton lockup and a kicken stero and video system, and have over 1.5million left to bank.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quit dreamin :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I would love to get Cadillac’s new Sixteen... sale it in a month buy a few new bikes and a house... :crazy:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
suprisingly i would want to put all kinds of money into my 91 5.0. i would rather have that they way that i want it instead of a new car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts