Not open for further replies.

What's she doing

4K views 52 replies 17 participants last post by  ShanMan14 
#1 ·
:cheers:

#6 ·
jetskifast said:
How about this group.
The girl in white looks cute but hard to tell honestly. Let me get this straight, you rode your bike to N.O. by yourself, without your family (maybe you don't have a family so I may be assuming too much but I thought you have mentioned them), and you hang out in bars and the street by yourself?

#7 ·
Bikerdude said:
The girl in white looks cute but hard to tell honestly. Let me get this straight, you rode your bike to N.O. by yourself, without your family (maybe you don't have a family so I may be assuming too much but I thought you have mentioned them), and you hang out in bars and the street by yourself?
I take it you have never been to New Orleans :wink:

#8 ·
jetskifast said:
I take it you have never been to New Orleans :wink:
I have been there twice. We had a blast. My wife was with me and a group of married friends (5 couples). It was a BLAST! Not sure what your reference meant? Are you saying that you go by yourself (without wife) so you can find some women to shack up with?

#11 ·
Pigface1 said:
Dude, you need to hire a tour guide. I don't know what places you're going to in the French Quarter, but they're the wrong ones. :rofl:

It will be Girls Gone Wild at the lake I'm going to this weekend. :smash:
Maybe girl in red fits your needs better :dthumb:

#13 ·
Jetski... so how drunk were you when you were down there!

Yeah Bourban street is changin...it looks more like a beach with some big seals and whales all up on it!! :puke:

I hope that first girl puts here shirt back down. It looks like she showing off her gut! :puke:

#17 ·
Gas Man said:
Jetski... so how drunk were you when you were down there!

Yeah Bourban street is changin...it looks more like a beach with some big seals and whales all up on it!! :puke:

I hope that first girl puts here shirt back down. It looks like she showing off her gut! :puke:
Standards are high on TWF :dthumb:

#19 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
And they are still higher then that one as well. :dthumb:

:dthumb: :withstupi
Never been there, but I dont think they have enough Burbon to make me think those fuglies are hotties. Sorry, but yes, I have high standards. Only go for Super Models, or women that are 3'6" with no teeth. LMAO :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.