Two Wheel Forums banner

What's the "best looking" bike out right now.

5K views 48 replies 25 participants last post by  Speedpup 
#1 ·
Going strictly from a style standpoint. What in your opinion is the coolest, sweetest, hottest, looking bike on the market today?

ZX10R ? YZF R1 ? Maybe its the Aprilia RSV 1000 R ? The new Ducati 999R ? The possibilities are virtually endless.

Just curious as to everyone's thoughts. :cool:

#2 ·
OK It was on here a while back and was green. Its from Germany or something and carries a nice price on it as will. I beleave it started with a "M" but I may be wrong. I will try to find it but if you know it let me know.

That was th first bike that popped in my head when reading this. Next would be the GSXR1000. :dthumb:

#3 ·
I'm really likin the 2005 YZF R6...black ones...if we're going strictly on style and look. The new gsx-r1000's look pretty good too.

#11 ·
Oh yeah, N4S... :drool: that is very nice!! But I would buy a faster bike over a better looking bike. I don't mean to say that the faster bike would be ugly, but faster is faster... RIGHT TWISTY?!??

#12 ·
i'd have to check back on the specs of that and the tornado, just to see how beastly they are in terms of performace.. but looks wise, those 2 are hard to beat.

from alittle more known perspective, this baby is a looker too!!

#14 ·
gotta give the nod to either the Benelli or the Duc999... i hate ducatis (for unlogical reasons) but the new ones look good, i wish i could get my Z with hte duc small A$$ HID...i like it.. outside the that the Benelli gets it overall... either the SS bike ir the TNT nakid... looks awesome too.. a bit pricey but its all out good blend of comfy, exotic (including CF tank sold with it (for us since it cant come on the bike in the US) and performance.. all the riding on 2Wheel tuesday loved it, said it was a great poerformance bike

#18 ·
I love the looks of the Benelli but it's not much of a performer. Pretty slow. I love the MV, as far as japan goes I think the R1 is the easiest to look at right now. I think the all time best looking japanese bike is the vf1000R. It was a flop but it still looks good today.

#20 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
I'm really diggin this:

Very Sweet!
Really? I'm very disappointed with the new design of the Speed Triple. I liked the old one, but don't care for the 2005 at all. I think the main issue for me is that rearend. It looks like they either cut the tail off or placed the rear tire too far back...

#23 ·
Yeah, the back end is a little funny lookin, but ya gotta picture it with that godawful rear fender chopped a bit. I've always been a fan of the speed triple and speed four, was looking in to the triple before I picked up my superhawk... Would probably have bought it, but Triumph Detroit wanted like 3.5k OVER the msrp... that turned me off of that pretty quick.

#24 ·
Cycleworld current coverbike.

new cycle world cover bike.... SWEET.. full Carbon fiber frame.... 180-200HP at the wheel bike.....100K$
and that thread aobut the guys 80K bike that got hit led to a discussion aobut how u could spend 80K on a bike... i mention the CF frame... and now theres this cover bike using it, Wanted to post a link for it but i cant find the name.. its something like cystcz or something weird... but VERY NICE bike

And look at hte VTX TEchno Crusiser... for a cruiser this bike is HOT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.