Two Wheel Forums banner

What's the freakiest/weirdest movie you have seen?

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  GSXR1000DJ 
#1 ·
All these threads about movie got me thinking.

I would have to say Pink Floyd's The Wall and Trainspotting. Both very strange and definitely not idea to watch while sober or you will never get the movie. :lol: 28 Days Later that was a strange one too! Freaky!! :skep:

#3 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
All these threads about movie got me thinking.

I would have to say Pink Floyd's The Wall and Trainspotting. Both very strange and definitely not idea to watch while sober or you will never get the movie. :lol: 28 Days Later that was a strange one too! Freaky!! :skep:
You would like Requiem for a Dream.

And although I like the book better, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a damn good movie, IMO.

I watched the Yellow Submarine on 4 hits of acid back in my party days. That qualified as weird. lol I watched a lot of movies in those states in those days, but that one took the cake, even above the Wall. Dead sober, though, it's worthless.

#5 ·
Rosemary's Baby...I think that's the name of it...
then The Ring freaked me out and I slept with my door open and light on :lol:

#6 ·
theres a movie by Dee Snider of Twisted Sister thats a creepy weird movie bout torture and murder nad stuff... WEIRD movie, sorta based off one of their songs Captain Howdy.

and u cant leave out Natural Born Killers for a creepy and just off the wall weird movie, never even finished it cuz it was just a cold a$$ movie.

#7 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
OH yea, that is the one with Jennifer Connelly in it correct? I started watching it a while back.... from what I saw pretty awesome movie! May have at that to my list of things to do this weekend! :dthumb:
That's the one. :dthumb:

Check out American Psycho, too. 90% comedy, 10% slasher flick. If you read, that's one of the best books I've read in a long time. It's written by Brett Easton Ellis, the guy that wrote Less Than Zero. Coincidentally, Less Than Zero is a freaky but good movie too.

I'm outta here, have a good weekend. :cheers:

#10 ·
Pigface1 said:
You would like Requiem for a Dream.

And although I like the book better, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a damn good movie, IMO.

I watched the Yellow Submarine on 4 hits of acid back in my party days. That qualified as weird. lol I watched a lot of movies in those states in those days, but that one took the cake, even above the Wall. Dead sober, though, it's worthless.

That movie is great! It's even better when :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.