9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nowadays..its hard to justify not packin...with all the idiots out there. :wtf:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Mojo said:
Liar! It's your job!! :smilelol:
I don't understand why takin any luggage with you would have prevented this problem.... :smilelol:

Serioiusly, the poor motorcycle guy should have been on a sportbike so he could have gotten away...ok I guess that wasn't serious enough... :devilange

WHAT IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH PEOPLE :nonod:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
I don't understand why takin any luggage with you would have prevented this problem.... :smilelol:

Serioiusly, the poor motorcycle guy should have been on a sportbike so he could have gotten away...ok I guess that wasn't serious enough... :devilange

WHAT IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH PEOPLE :nonod:

Riding on a sportsbike or a non-sportsbike may have gotten him the same results. Maybe he may have gotten away but we don't know if he was a experienced rider or not. But anyways...it is bad to read and hear about this type of thing and makes yoiu want to look over your shoulder now when riding.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Riding on a sportsbike or a non-sportsbike may have gotten him the same results. Maybe he may have gotten away but we don't know if he was a experienced rider or not. But anyways...it is bad to read and hear about this type of thing and makes yoiu want to look over your shoulder now when riding.
See chris, now GSXR750DJ is giving you ****.. :smilelol: guess you'll have to smack him around huh.. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
See chris, now GSXR750DJ is giving you ****.. :smilelol: guess you'll have to smack him around huh.. :lol:

NO NO NO Please do not smack me around...I get enough of that at home from the women. LOL She loves me thought, just slaps me around to keep me in line and if she thinks I need it. No matter how much I tell her I don't need it, she still thinks I do. :smilelol:

·
Registered
367 Posts
people are *******s but **** happens. packin would have at least gave the guy on the bike a chance to return a bullet or two and possibly mark one of em for evidence

·
Registered
211 Posts
You Know it's really incredible how many times I've seen discussions like this recently...so many people I never thought would,are considering carrying,myself included,....Glock 19 or 26:dthumb: Kimber and H&K have nice models too!

·
Registered
211 Posts
says the guy with four thousand posts...:lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey I got nearly 30K what are you trying to say?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.