Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Your pirate name is:

Black Sam Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Captain Tom Cash
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Your pirate name is:
Dirty Harry Rackham
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Is this a good thing or not???? :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Your pirate name is:
Dirty Harry Rackham
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Is this a good thing or not???? :lol:

guess it depends on what your other half thinks of how you smell! :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well she says I smell nice most of the time. With exception of after wrenching and/or after I come home from work sometimes. I understand the first one, but why don't she like me coming home smelling like gas or fuel. I just don't get it... :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Well she says I smell nice most of the time. With exception of after wrenching and/or after I come home from work sometimes. I understand the first one, but why don't she like me coming home smelling like gas or fuel. I just don't get it... :lol:
well yeah...some chicks get turned on by the smell of diesel fuel, gas, oil, and of course, dirty hands! :dthumb:

I've heard they make scents of perfumes, that smell like gas, oil, dirt, etc. ?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
LMAO....I am Dirty Mary Roberts..

Your pirate name is:

Dirty Mary Roberts

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

And just for the record....I DON'T SMELL!!!!!! WTF ?!?!?!

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Dread Pirate Flint
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Dread Pirate Flint
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
thats definately you MP!!!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Dread Pirate Flint

I got the same one but it called me "Iron Davy Flint ". hehehe :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
The ultimate beast!!
:dthumb:

Dread Pirate Vane
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
The ultimate beast!!
:dthumb:

Dread Pirate Vane

LMAO!!! Reminds me of the Princess Bride!! And Yes Matt, you are the ultimate beast...Sometimes.. :p:

*giggling*

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LMAO!!! Reminds me of the Princess Bride!! And Yes Matt, you are the ultimate beast...Sometimes.. :p:

*giggling*

~* ChaR *~

nice to have a fan!! :D ..hey, what do mean, sometimes ???

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
nice to have a fan!! :D ..hey, what do mean, sometimes ???
I mean what I mean....Sometimes...LMAO...It's still on ya know. Gonna drink you under the table again. THEN we'll see how much of a beast you can be. Dread Pirate Vane :cheers:

~* ChaR *~ :hug:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Black Roger Kidd
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts