Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Forget about the costs, insurance, and all that stuff...if that were of no concern, what is your ultimate retro ride of choice and why? New ride of choice and why?

Retro ride for me is a Honda VF750F, ( http://maxispeed.narod.ru/Honda/VF750F/VF15.jpg ) One of the original sportbikes, that really helped put Honda at the forefront of the market at the time. comfortable, quick, enough power to easily pull up the front well and ride it all day!

New Ride would be either CBR1000RR or a Ninja ZX12R ..both sweet rides, that can just flat out haul ass. More than enough power for me, and both reasonably comfortable for the long trips. Only reason I wouldnt take a busa or a GSXR 1000 , is mainly because I can't reach the handlebars comfortably..me being a reasonably short guy, 5'8", it's just alittle to uncomfortable for me...cuz of my short wing span...LOL

But my Kat 750 fits me just perfect!! :bike:

·
Registered
30 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
So many bikes... I don't know I could choose just one.
:iagree: Wouldn't you love to have one of everything? I was up to 3 bikes in the garage at one point. My wife hated it. When I bought the vette (and soon after had another kid) I sold what I had. My current ride isn't "rideable" and my fiscal situation won't allow for the ZZ-R just yet. All good things are worth waiting for.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Bimota SB7
Honda RC30
Honda RC45
Honda NR750
Benelli Tornado Tre
MV Agusta S4
Laverda Formula 750
Ducati 998R
Harley Davidson VR1000