Two Wheel Forums banner

When do you intend to purchase your next mod?

• Within ONE WEEK!

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Within the next month

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Within the next 2-3 months

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • At least 6 months

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I can't afford mods, heck I can barely afford the gas!

Votes: 11 27.5%

13K views 69 replies 27 participants last post by  DLIT 
#1 ·

#11 ·
I just got done purchasing the SS lines, sintered pads and new fluid. Need to install it. I will be doing the 520 conv, rk prockets and ek colored chain in the next week or so. I just got done doing something big on the bike that needs to be unveiled soon. :cheers:

#21 ·
Just ordered an M4 GP pipe and I'm having custom bars made for my Woodcraft clip-ons. Also just installed a Lightech keeyless fuel cap.:cheers:

Oh yeah, also ordered a WSB front fender (for my GIXXER 1K) from Crescent/Rizla Suzuki in England.:dthumb:

#26 ·
Why, you got a few for sale Shan? I could use the lawn mowed and the bushes trimmed and stuff... I know Gas Man could use the extra money, owning mulitple houses and all... I may just want to buy a couple :lol:
:scratch: I didn't even think of it that way....

Do I have to purchase one? How about a short term lease... I'll take a Mod for a season or two. :leaving:

#32 ·
02 GSXR 1000 brake calipers/lines/master cyls, as soon as I can find them.

Thinking about black fairing lowers too, to give my baby a full set of clothes as opposed to the string bikini she's got now :D

Also, I think I am done taking the 'hawk to the track. I'm to the point where I'm hitting 'er hard parts, and she's just too pretty to wad. So another new mod may just be a CBR600 rr/f2/f3/f4/f4i or whatnot :D

#37 ·
Well, my choice wasn't listed. However, for me, the next mod will come within a week of buying the next bike. But I have no idea when that will be coming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.