Two Wheel Forums banner

when do you ride???

• work and back

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • only weekends

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • every day and every chance i get!!!!!!!

Votes: 11 78.6%

when do you ride

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
i have whanted to try to post a poll for a while and just figured it out :lol: and figured this would be an interesting response

#3 ·
there you go DJ :lol: :whistle: what you dident see the poll at first??

#5 ·
I try to ride alot but it never happens. I don't like taking it to work, cause I never know when I'm going to get back to work. I drive alot all over the state and never know when I might not go back to work for a day or 2. Just end up taking the work truck home...so don't take it to work that often!

I don't think I ride enough in any year...I always end up working too much. It sucks but I like to make the best of it!!

#6 ·
that sux!!! ill ride a lil more when i get my bike for you :hug: :lol:

#7 ·
Well, I live across the street from the office, so there is no point to ride to work.
However, I am still taking classes so I ride to campus sometimes. As far as actual riding, if it's been crappy for awhile and we get a nice day, I'll shut down the office and go for a ride. :D Other than that, I ride when I can.

#8 ·
I ride whenever I can, which is pretty much every day. It's my daily commuter to work and school. If it's raining or really cold though I'll take the cage... still need to drive it too, I hate letting cars sit without being used.

#14 ·
:nonod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.