Two Wheel Forums banner

Where is everyone from?

2K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  super954 
#1 ·
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum. I live in WV and was just wondering where everyone else is from.

#3 ·
Mercersburg, PA. I dont expect you to know where that is at, so how about 30 minutes from Hagerstown, MD and about probably about an hour from Martinsburg, WV? That should help. South-Central PA.

And even though I'm fairly new too, welcome to the forums!!! :twfrox:

#4 ·
twisty said:
I live two blocks from Detroit, so infact I can trully say detroit.
I don't think so.... Redford is Redford, not Detroit.... :D

I'm originally from the Metro Detroit area, currently living in the Flint area, but will most likely be back south by the end of this year...

#8 ·
I am in between Detroit and Ann Arbor..

Don't let those other white boys Twisty and Windy fool you - they never seen a mile road south of 10.. Couple of straight up poseurs sucking on mama's buttermilk.. lol.. Just kidding don't get yo' panties all wadded up or anything there.. :chill:

#16 ·
double2000r6 said:
I am in between Detroit and Ann Arbor..

Don't let those other white boys Twisty and Windy fool you - they never seen a mile road south of 10.. Couple of straight up poseurs sucking on mama's buttermilk.. lol.. Just kidding don't get yo' panties all wadded up or anything there.. :chill:

I live on 8 mile beich....:lol:

#21 ·
I'm originally from northern Illinois (several small small farm towns), and now live in Sunrise, Florida, which is about 15 miles straight west of Ft. Lauderdale (or currently Ft. Liquordale, since it is indeed still spring break) ;)

#22 ·
Pigface1 said:
What exactly is 8 mile, a housing project, or the just the name of the area that's yo main ghetto?
No... 8 mile is a road... and in Detroit it is the dividing road that seperates Detroit and various other cities... on the north end... it is also the dividing line between Wayne and Oakland counties... and the line for 313 & 248 area codes....

And twisty doesn't live in the ghetto... he's over playin it... he's a cracker and lives around crackers... ghetto.... um, maybe, cracker ghetto w/o trailers... :whistle: :lol: :D

#25 ·
Hey whats up everyone!!!! I havent checked in , in awhile.. I missed you boys and girls so much.. haha.. i hope you missed me .. cause trouble is back.. anyways..... For those of you who dont know i am from Plainfield, Indiana... haha.. boring.. nothing but corn.. you hot boys can come visit me anytime... :wink: ... still single.. but i have new pics... so e-mail me if u are interested... Flipflopgirl750@aol.com......

<3

Cowgirl Megs... a.k.a Trouble on TWF

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.