Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just need this months issue well a bunch of them. I live in Fort wayne I.N. and trust me nobody even Boarders that Sara said had 5 dosnt have any. Lert me know i need atleast 5. Hopefully somewhere in I.N. Thanks Guess

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
dam ....i thought i needed spell check????

i have no furkin idea what yopu just said??? you need the magazines????go to a store?? :twfrox: :lol:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
is "yopu" a word?

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
He doesn't have nearly enough errors as you do. You're a freakin spelling error whore. Sorry about the :jacked:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:withstupi :bthorse:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:leaving: i hate people that cant spell :lol: naww i just messin around lol but i still dont get the question....why dont you buy a couple at a local store?

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
drewpy :withstupi :bthorse:
DLITALIEN said:
He doesn't have nearly enough errors as you do. You're a freakin spelling error whore. Sorry about the :jacked:
screw you guys :lol:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
bulldog said:
screw you guys :lol:
are you going home school? That's from South Park by the way. It's when Cartman said "Screw you guys...I'm going home school" or something.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ok i tried to track down a place in fort wayne that carries 2wt so i called Sarah at the office of 2wt.She goes on and tells me Boarders carrys 5 issue's this month so i called and they said they do not carry that magizine.So i called her back and she calleed them needless to say they do not have any. So i am looking for a location in Indiana i can get the magizine. I will be in Indy this weekend so if you know some place carries it plz let me know.I live in Indiana if that will help you guys. The resone is i did a featurein it this month so i need some issues. Thank you ..

Is this better? :bash:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
are you going home school? That's from South Park by the way. It's when Cartman said "Screw you guys...I'm going home school" or something.
:lol: no i hate that show lol

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Why can't you just get some from 2WT? They should be able to send you a bunch... nice piece of the article!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts