Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do people with bikes go to hang out in Richmond VA??
Or is there any good places to go?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I don't know but I know there was a kick ass campground about 20 minutes from the track.. Saw my first cup race there and it was awesome.. I forget the campground name - ok, triple k, wtf is the name of that place? It is a nationwide chain.. Damnit..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Campground??

Ok how about a place people go to like on Friday or Sat nights?
Are there any bike hang outs?
Most places I have lived so far there is usually a place on a given day that people with bikes go to hang out.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
gixer said:
Campground??

Ok how about a place people go to like on Friday or Sat nights?
Are there any bike hang outs?
Most places I have lived so far there is usually a place on a given day that people with bikes go to hang out.
I don't live in VA liverlips.. I was just saying the only place I know of in VA is a campground and Richmond International Raceway..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mudpuppy said:
I don't live in VA liverlips.. I was just saying the only place I know of in VA is a campground and Richmond International Raceway..

Yeah ok you are a waste of time.

Any one with any real input know of a place?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey now...don't get lippy! It's all fun and games till somebody gets gassed! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gas Man said:
Hey now...don't get lippy! It's all fun and games till somebody gets gassed! :D

I am not lippy.....what people can dish it but cant take it around here?

I just want to meet some ridders and find some places to hang. A camp ground is not a place to hang unless there is a race going on.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey don't shoot the messenger! I'm just trying to mediate a bit... you don't want those guys, N4S & DJ, to do it...they bash heads together! :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Sorry I didn't have any real info.. I only know of the KOA campground that we terrorized and the Richmond International Speedway.. Both great places to meet people in May and August..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts