Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
bastards im only getting freaking 300 back, im pissed i got that back the past 2 years and no i have had a full time job for this past year and they say im getting the same thing back bastards. plus my parents are still claiming me casue i was in college for 4 months last year.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Show me the money.....checks in the mail. :skep:

Only gettin a few hundred back, and then have to turn around and give to the state, so I'm in no hurry.. :sob:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
im deffinately investing mine into a steering damper. only ever had head shake once and i dont want to ever know what a tank slapper feels like.

·
Registered
216 Posts
getting a couple grand back :thumbs: new toys for me :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
To be honest, I'd rather get zero back, or actually owe the gov't. Why should they earn interest on MY money? ;)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I use my tax returns as a savings program. Give them a bit more in aevery check and get a fat check back at the end of the year. Ever sense I have owned a house I always get back fat cash.

Already got my state and federal back and spent it!!!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
To be honest, I'd rather get zero back, or actually owe the gov't. Why should they earn interest on MY money? ;)
I am with you Captain.. That is why I am right now at +/- $500.. Can never be zero but I usually get damn close.. Get the money over the year and don't let those morons have it..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts