Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which view do you use, when hanging out here on TWF?..I've been used to normal Linear mode where the oldest post or first post is listed, then work your way down the page in order, etc.

But been playing around tonite seeing how the others work. I think I may try the Linear-New mode, see how that works.

I looked at the hybrid & threaded, but that would take some getting used too.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'm glad there was something out here about this so I could just pile on. Is there a way to change the depth of what's shown? I prefer the threaded mode so I can hop around, but having to get all the ends of the thread to show up is annoying. Therefore linear will be the view of choice for now. But I LOVE the option :dthumb: Haven't seen this anywhere else yet :twfrox:

Leave for just a little while and look what happens :crazy:

·
Registered
105 Posts
kanwisch said:
I'm glad there was something out here about this so I could just pile on. Is there a way to change the depth of what's shown? I prefer the threaded mode so I can hop around, but having to get all the ends of the thread to show up is annoying. Therefore linear will be the view of choice for now. But I LOVE the option :dthumb: Haven't seen this anywhere else yet :twfrox:
+ 1 to what kanwicks said. Linear is overall the best option at this time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts