Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never really thought about it until I met my current love. Since the day I have met him he has had a passion for MC and I never really understood it until a few years ago. Seeing how much he loved it and just getting to have time with him riding got me thinking about how I would like to ride as well with him. :hug:

·
Banned
474 Posts
I went to cali to visit my cousin in san jose and her boyfriend rides...so he called his boys over and one of them rode me on the back of his bike... he ended up being my boyfriend for a few months then we broke up.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Just always loved them since I was a young kid. Just always drawn to them but Mom wouldn't let me have one (too dangerous!!!!). So, once I got out of college and settled and had the money, I went and got myself one. It all worked out, timing, my buddy was selling his so I bought it. Just something about them. Always been into bikes though, all types from mountain biking to dirt bikes and mostly......the street.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I started on a mini bike my dad welded together from pipes and put a 5 hp Briggs on it...you had to twist and push, then jump on and hang on! No shocks, and had golf cart tires...then me moved up to mini trail hondas

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
A friend got an old crappy bike, i was a jeep and muscle car guy and payed bikes no mind until i rode that bike for the first time. It just clicked... the clouds parted and the lion laid down with the lamb, and angels sang! Now its where im most comfortable, on a bike.

·
Registered
461 Posts
A friend of mine in High School that I rode dirt bikes with bought a slightly used GSX-R 1100 and I got an FZR-600. Ah the sportbike scene in Dallas TX in the late 90's............the good old days :cheers:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Probably because my room mate had one. I rode it one day (03 GSXR 1000) and the next day while my girl was in KY I got My R6.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I got into it myself... but us guys shouldn't be answering cause this is suppose to be a women's thread!

Oh well... :whore:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No problem! I'm not :king: :whore: for nuttin, ya know!

·
Registered
955 Posts
All right, all the guys , get out of the women's forum right now...dont make me smack your heads together like bowling balls.......

dont worry ladies, i got your backs.....I have a lot of experience dealing with these leg humpers having having raised two daughters....any problems just let me know and ill make the problem go away.....

now continue on :cheers: :bash:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Nobody specifically. When I was about 8 or 9, I got on a Big Red 3 wheeler and all I could think was riding something. Later I got my first quad b/c I wasn't allowed to have a bike. However, everyone in my neighborhood had some sort of bike or atv, so I'd ride everything I could. My walls were covered with Rick Johnson, Johnny O'Mara, Jeff Ward, etc. posters. lol

Throughout the years I always wanted a sport bike, but just like most people, "It's too dangerous. . it's not you, it's the other people on the road, etc."

Then I decided that's a bs way to live, so I took the MSF and started riding street. I'd ridden street before, but I didn't realize just how stupid it was until I took the MSF and started reading. .I knew nothing about riding street safely. lol

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Gas Man said:
I got into it myself... but us guys shouldn't be answering cause this is suppose to be a women's thread!

Oh well... :whore:
Ah, f'it. . I just look at the new threads and don't check the section. :lol:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Ah, f'it. . I just look at the new threads and don't check the section. :lol:
I'm having trouble getting use to the women's section my self. :whistle:

If you asked my wife she would say she always loved bikes but, I got her interested in ridding the first time I said "Me and the boys are going for a fast ride and I didn't want to take you."
She was furious but now knows, if I suit up in full leathers she is on her own bike or doing something else.

Its so wonderful not having to worry about pizzing of the better half just because I'm in the mood to go fast. :lol:

278 Posts
It seems every guy I've dated in the past has always had a bike and I've always loved being on the back of one...until my now husband got me interested in learning how to ride one myself...now I love it. I couldnt imagine going back to just sitting on the back of one again...I love the speed and wind in my face....of course what woman doesnt like alittle power between her legs.... :drool: :mc2: :lols:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
sorry, i need to pay attention more.

Never...Never...NEVER... admit to that anytime there is even the faintest, miniscule chance a woman will see/hear it...50 years from now, in the middle of arguing over whos teeth you are hold and brushing, she will pull it out and :bthorse: ... :smash: ... :chair: ... :hang: you with it... :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hooters_on_two_wheel said:
of course what woman doesnt like alittle power between her legs.... :drool: :mc2: :lols:
:iagree: :iagree: Of course for now, I will just deal with having the power AND the man between them!!! :lol: :whistle:

278 Posts
AMEN!!! couldnt agree with you more 3BoyzNaBike!!!!!

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts