175 Posts
oh, oh, oh! here!

...i drive her to work everyday. :dthumb:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Pigface1 said:
What does BA drive?
well, he's got the suburban... that he drives when i'm driving the corvette. we switch back and forth... whoever leaves first... whichever one is easier to get out of the garage. lol

he's also gotta '96 Camaro Z28/SS. but he never drives that. i'll tell you what though, it sounds kick ASS when he fires it up in the garage. it's tricked out bigtime. bigger than stock lt1 (I have no idea how big???) .. procharger... blah blah blah.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Absolutely stunning whips everyone!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Absolutely stunning whips everyone!! :dthumb:
jetskifast's car is really sharp.. i LOVE those wheels.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well all I have is an ole truck. So therefor I'm just purely jealous of all you vette owners. :sob: I'm sure MP will agree with me. :bash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
well, since my initials in my real name are MP, I'll agree w/ ya too chris..i've got an old buick that I drive around only when I have too, and of course the wife has nicer neon..so yeah, im definately jealous too...aahhh, someday there will be one in my driveway! :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I got one!! To buy that overpriced Italian bike.... J/K. But I'm sure that didn't help... :sorry: somebody had to say it!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
I got one!! To buy that overpriced Italian bike.... J/K. But I'm sure that didn't help... :sorry: somebody had to say it!!

:bash:

;) :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts