Two Wheel Forums banner

Who owns your bike(s)?

• I do, free and clear!

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • I own most of it, along with the bank.

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • The bank owns most of it.

Votes: 12 21.1%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Well,
I own the 1000

He owns the 600
:scratch: (I ride the 600, he rides the 1000) :scratch:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I own my 9R free and clear... it's GREAT! I just worry now what's going to happen to it... not having that payment is just too good!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
step fathe co-signed for it casue kawi would only give me 5000, which aint bad considering i was 19 at the time.
i have trouble gettign 20 buck from the parents anymore, actually i cant tell u when the last tiem i got 20 fromt hem was.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts

I could pay it off right now. I got 15K for getting out of the Army but I want to save some of it for bills and stuff. They took 5K out for taxes so I have to wait like two months to get that back so I may drop that entire amount on it. Nice birthday present to myself (25 on May 17th), huh?

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
zx636r said:
step fathe co-signed for it casue kawi would only give me 5000, which aint bad considering i was 19 at the time.
i have trouble gettign 20 buck from the parents anymore, actually i cant tell u when the last tiem i got 20 fromt hem was.
I can't remember the last time I could get 20 bucks from my wife!!! :lol:... :jacked:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I almost own my SV only 2k more to go, and its all mine. My new Colorado, hmm I'm along way from owning that one, and my firebird well I've owned that free and clear for 6 yrs now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts