·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No that would suck!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've rode sleds at 90 mph plus with one and was fine with it. but yes they aren't the most arodinamic (sp) helmet I've seen.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
I only wear them when I with a girl that weighs over 180, so I've never worn one...come close once. i don't want to talk about it. But seriously folks, I'm just kidding about coming close.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
coldair said:
I've rode sleds at 90 mph plus with one and was fine with it. but yes they aren't the most arodinamic (sp) helmet I've seen.
Forget all that, first, you're going to look like your trying out for Biker Boyz. Second, all you're going to get is a bunch of coldair, coldair!! Third, I want all the protection I can get.

I would get a fold up helmet before I'd wear a motorcross helmet! Besides, I don't know if the motorcross ones meet the same standards!!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I use to ride all the time with a dot moto cross helmet but, it was on a duel sport.
I don't owen one right now but, still have the helmet. :wink:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
motocross helmet for the street would be a pain in the arse, withe the gogles adn puting them on and taking them off every time you want to put ur helmet on. now if you stunting and you just wear the hlemet, no gogles and no visor then it would be a great idea caseu you will ahve better visibility.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts