Two Wheel Forums banner

Who shold get charged?

• The husband

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The wife

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The minor child

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Tater's ex, after all she did just leave the house....

Votes: 10 66.7%
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
:slol:

There is no 12 year old who knows what to do with a sack of blow not to mention a bundle this dam big!!

2 lbs is something like $30k to buy and you can make like $60k off of it!! So this has to be a family affare! Mom knows dads dealing and so does the rest of the city!! Thats why the cops are there!!

Now mom and dad are each going to catch a charge for the posesion of 2 lbs with the intent to distribute! and having it around a minor and child endangerment or something similar!! Not to mention any distribution charge that got the cops the warrent!

ummmm where have been for the last 20 years I know a lot of 12 yr olds who will move that shii. I'm not condoning it and it's a shame but kids less than 12 get introduced to the game every day if they made it past 1st grade and can count money their set. :nonod: :nonod:

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
ummmm where have been for the last 20 years I know a lot of 12 yr olds who will move that shii. I'm not condoning it and it's a shame but kids less than 12 get introduced to the game every day if they made it past 1st grade and can count money their set. :nonod: :nonod:
:iagree:

F'king dealers.... Next thing you know you're gonna get a pre-k kid in their hustlin'....

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
WOW, no one said the obvious.......the person who will get charged is who ever fingerprints are on the goods. And to set the record straight, it did belong to the 12yr old, he was holding it for someone. The house was raided because it was a supposed "drug house".

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
in the atl' :nonod:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
That RC car must be friggin huge to fit two pounds of blow in it.

Not sure I'm really getting the point of this thread, though...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Who should get charged? Nobody, because drugs shouldn't be illegal in the first place.

·
Banned
11,673 Posts
WOW, no one said the obvious.......the person who will get charged is who ever fingerprints are on the goods. And to set the record straight, it did belong to the 12yr old, he was holding it for someone. The house was raided because it was a supposed "drug house".
If you would have waited for me to post, you would have gotten what you were looking for.

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
If you would have waited for me to post, you would have gotten what you were looking for.
I waited for you to post but I figured you were out riding around flashing people. From what I hear, there is a lot of that going around in your neck of the woods...Orlando peeps, close your eyes and do like Forrest.....RUN :slol:

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I waited for you to post but I figured you were out riding around flashing people. From what I hear, there is a lot of that going around in your neck of the woods...Orlando peeps, close your eyes and do like Forrest.....RUN :slol:
:slol:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts