Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From My Experince Kawaski Has Fu$%^d Up Again By Making Another Bike To Bulky And Heavy To Take Out A Busa. Didnt They Learn From The Zx12. I Have Heard A Lot About Busa Killers Now I Wanna Hear Some Other Peoples Oulook On This Subject

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Well theyre really close bikes as far as size goes....Alot of people have busa's if you want somethin different you would probably look at the 14...1299 v 1352 < anyone else remember that that was a popular mod to busa's a + 53cc build up.

Other than what anyone wants to belive this could just be a nagging match.
To each is their own
Buy what you want.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
I saw a drag between the ZX-14 and a 'Busa. The ZX-14 won. I know it all has to do with the rider, but I think the riders were pretty equal.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I saw a drag between the ZX-14 and a 'Busa. The ZX-14 won. I know it all has to do with the rider, but I think the riders were pretty equal.
Its a Kaw... they are killer on the drag strip!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
completly stock, the same rider is faster on a 14 by a tenth or so, but no racer ever leaves his bike stock, so id go with a busa (and eventually i will), atleast until the performace aftermarket availability for the 14 catches up to the busa. but supposedly the busa is gettin a big makeover, so basically this is a topic that can go on forever. if you dont wana go faster than 8.90, id say buy whichever one looks the best to you, cuz itll cost about the same to get either bike there.(pipe, powercommander, lowered, sprockets,) my :2cents:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I have ridin both and my vote goes to the Busa. The simple fact that the difference in these bike is a tenth off makes it easy for me to choose. Close to 100cc difference between both of them and the Kawai is faster by a tenth? Thats not a real good sales pitch. Plus we all know the Busa has more lurking in Suzukis r-n-d.:2cents:

·
Registered
852 Posts
I think both are great looking and both could be deadly on the drag strip with some mods but even with tweeking the 14 has been dominating and with the help of roaring toyz and other custom shops has even passed the ugly duck phase just my two:2cents: :twfrox: :twfrox:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts