Two Wheel Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Photoshop OR he simply flipped the rotor coil to the flux-capacitor and up graded the muffler drive valve on the continum transfunctioner. :yesnod:

But, Dude Wheres my Car??? :dthumb:

Rodogg04 said:
if you look closely at the picture you can see that the truck is a Dodge. which leads me to believe that both of them are waiting for a tow!!
ok that was uncalled for :cursin: i own a dakota

Gas Man said:
I'm sorry for your bad luck!!
hey it looks good and runs good and was 4000 bucks for a 98 so i am not complaining PLUS IT IS STICK SHIfT if i cant ride a bike i will drive a stick ............what is an automatic?????.... oh it must be for those boring people you hear about

bulldogdefensivetacl said:
what is an automatic?????.... oh it must be for those boring people you hear about
hey you trying to call me boring :lol: yea stick shifts might be fun... but trust me Automatic come in handy when you in for a little "onroad" adventure. :wink:

3BoyzNaBike said:
hey you trying to call me boring :lol: yea stick shifts might be fun... but trust me Automatic come in handy when you in for a little "onroad" adventure. :wink:
well my dakota aint no off roader :lol: 4 cylinder beast that maxes out at like 85 :lol: but it still is fun to shift lol and it looks good to

check this out i have a skull shifter knob that is Huge and offroad tires and stuff it looks like a BEAST.................until you look under the hood......or drive it lol it is kinda gutless past 3rd gear!!!!!! oh well it is fun to drive

bulldogdefensivetacl said:
hey it looks good and runs good and was 4000 bucks for a 98 so i am not complaining PLUS IT IS STICK SHIfT if i cant ride a bike i will drive a stick ............what is an automatic?????.... oh it must be for those boring people you hear about
Well, at least the guy paid you $4000 to take it off his hands!! :lol:

dam i know i just got back and the frekin thing is back firing :cry:

brockster said:
So you have a Duck-toter... ;)
what does that meen ???? i love it it just dosent run right all the time

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.