Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you visit, do you see who's online? Is there anyone that always seems to be here? :)

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
gas man, used to be bull, but he is awol

·
Registered
349 Posts
forgot about me. I have all the pages i frequently visit during the course of the day open in tabs. I'm allways online between 7am and 5:30pm et

·
7,649 Posts
:withstupi its funny how that works :skep: its like that sign in the mall, you are here, how does it know?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
ME!!

:whore:

opps... :sorry: godsgift... it slipped... ok ok... I did it on purpose and I'm not :sorry:

:sorry: for not being :sorry:

:whore: :D

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
drewpy said:
gas man, used to be bull, but he is awol
i got a job and school and a licence now..... i am tired as furk but dont worry i still cool with ya guys :dthumb:

·
7,649 Posts
just checkin :damn: :whore:

·
7,649 Posts
i think the intensity of pw/ing has gone up about tenfold :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh yeah!! Ever sense our "friend" signed up.... :whore: x 1 quadtruple 30 gazillion!!

I just digured somin out..... I know I know... :lol: ..... but seriously.... N4S passed the title :king: :whore: to me the other day... so why is this thread even in question? :lol:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We're going to have to come up with a new title for 10K posts, at this rate Gas Man will be there by Saturday. :dthumb: :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
most of the time i am on here when gas man is not but when he is every time i click new posts they are all from him.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts