Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
chev said:
WOS shows up Sunday night, will be on the Dragon on Monday.
YEP YEP!! WOS is going to kick that draggin's ar se!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Everyone going enjoy and have a ball there. we need lots of pics from tehre so take plenty. :dthumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
941 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
:lol: :lol: your right! I never been there before and scared I might run off the mountain!
I ran into a ditch 3 feet before the side of a mountain. That was fun!!!! I love that place. Just don't ride it balls out. Take it easy and get use to it. Don't do what I did the second time through and push it....then you go in a ditch. :cursin:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
OMG - I still laugh so hard remembering coming around that turn to see that old guy just staring in disbelief at you LOL!!!

Better to be safe than sorry XRD so sounds like your making a good decision to 2-up it. You would be oh so sorry to see baby gixxer at bottom of big mountain and little XRD with big boo-boos! :sob:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Pippi said:
OMG - I still laugh so hard remembering coming around that turn to see that old guy just staring in disbelief at you LOL!!!

Better to be safe than sorry XRD so sounds like your making a good decision to 2-up it. You would be oh so sorry to see baby gixxer at bottom of big mountain and little XRD with big boo-boos! :sob:
That guy was funny....he was looking at me like I was dead...even though I was standing up walking around. Maybe he thought I should be dead or maybe he was affraid I was all messed up and he didn't want to see it.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pippi said:
yeah no more boo-boos for me please! :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Yeah you gotta watch it or the Dragon will try and bite ya in the arse!

Also watch for other cars and especially the semis. Pippi and I got a close up (unwanted) last year. Scary scary site to come around a corner with no where to go except into mountain or into truck.
But it rocks there! Awsome riding and site seeing. If your there go see Boomhaur, he livesz under the Damn, Dam!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts