Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,436 Posts
I don't think I will ever be :whore: status...but I do enjoy watching threads get :jacked: after about 5 or 10 posts. Keep it up, I need something to do to avoid more boring day at work :twfrox:

· Registered
4,436 Posts
I just got back recently from a couple months in Palatka, FL....if you like the trash, you wouldn't stick out there. You'd be right at home :willy:

· Registered
4,436 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
I like when my bed calls my name :rofl: :rofl:
or is it who's in your bed calling your name...hmmmm :scratch:

Good morning all. Gonna be at the tough day at the office, gotta hate power outages. Atleast the internet connection on my laptop still works. Anyone else go through some nasty storms last night?

· Registered
4,436 Posts
alright so I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but oh well, bring it. I understand that some folks are having a great time whoring it up, and for the most I really enjoy just sitting back and watching the little contest. But the hijacking every thread and posting absolutly nothing is getting a bit on the ridiculous side.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled whoring. Have fun

· Registered
4,436 Posts
Gas Man said:
I will say this...that while lately it has been excessive. Generally speaking many of us contribute alot to the site. Some of those same few are always the first to post up and offer suggestions and recomendations, or anything to help. With that being said, most of the time a post count is a example of a seniority on a forum. Also, a little bit of recognition for a great deal of time spent (some view as wasted) in the same goal as already stated!

That's my :2cents:
Hey Gas, I understand and agree completely with what you are saying. And like I said for the most part it's all good and fun. I've even been known to drop in absolutly stupid off topic posts here and there. But I recognize that amount of good knowledge and info and good times around here and that is why I stick around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.