I can bet he didn't even drain the gas out of the tank. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WTF? He gives all us guys bad names!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
OMG! How Fin stupid can you be??? :bash: But really, this happens because men can only think with one side of their brain at a time, if they're thinking with the correct head. :whistle: Women, however, can think with both sides at the same time, which is why women are smarter! :dthumb:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think if that fell on you.....you would be crushed instantly. what a dumbass

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
No one ever said ALL men are smart. Guys like that just make the rest of us look even better! :withstupi

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Ace said:
No one ever said ALL men are smart. the rest of us look even

Amen to that! But then again, why would they need to use their brains, that is why they have wonderful women such as us! :p:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Amen to that! But then again, why would they need to use their brains, that is why they have wonderful women such as us! :p:

OH geez, where's my hip boots!! its gettin deep in here!! :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
OH geez, where's my hip boots!! its gettin deep in here!! :rolleyes: :D

You know you lean on Missy for support as well Matt. Thats why we have them. We need them. We can live without them and we all know it. :)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You know you lean on Missy for support as well Matt. Thats why we have them. We need them. We can live without them and we all know it. :)
Blah blah blah. It is all greek to me. They lean on me not vice versa. Without me my beotches would be lost and wither away and die. Besides the fact I support them I support at least 100 welfare receiptants as well. So you women out there got off your placebo high horse, wake up to reality, do something useful for once and cook me something good.. lol.. Just kidding but there was far too much ass smooching going on to let it sit idle. Just don't make me break out the talcom powder... lol..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Just don't make me break out the talcom powder... lol..

LOL Break it out for a good beotch slapping. Thats what we need to see. :dthumb:

·
Registered
79 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
OMG! How Fin stupid can you be??? :bash: But really, this happens because men can only think with one side of their brain at a time, if they're thinking with the correct head. :whistle: Women, however, can think with both sides at the same time, which is why women are smarter! :dthumb:

We have limted blood flow in our bodies. Blood can only be at one of those places at any given time. Were we to try to supply both regions of our body with adequate blood flow at the same time...we would probably keel over and die. :eek:

·
Registered
79 Posts
bumblebee said:
My wife found this and made me look at it. She wanted to know if this genius was me or my brother!!!
Chances are, his wife drove him to a suicide attempt. That's the real reason why women live longer...the drive us into despair and suicide. It's all the master plan. :p:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Heath3n said:
We have limted blood flow in our bodies. Blood can only be at one of those places at any given time. Were we to try to supply both regions of our body with adequate blood flow at the same time...we would probably keel over and die. :eek:

yeah yeah, what he said :iagree:

·
Registered
79 Posts
It should also be noted that should men ever learn to think with both organs at the same time without keeling over and dying, Hell will have frozen over and the world will come to end as women know it. :D :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts