1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
looks real stupid to me

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I love diamond plating. But on my bike.... NO!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Diamond plating = cool
bikes= cool
diamond plating on bikes = LAME/ not so cool

Hey in that auction, its that Twisties Gixxer? LMAO :loser: Just kidding, Twist would never (I hope) do something so lame to a bike so pretty!

·
Registered
349 Posts
"Remember the first bike you saw that had fur on it? This is going to be the same phenomenon."

Yep! have to agree with you on that one buddy. It does look just as retarted as fur

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Someone had to do it sooner or later. He just decided to be the first person to do it. :lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:
"Remember the first bike you saw that had fur on it? This is going to be the same phenomenon."

Yep! have to agree with you on that one buddy. It does look just as retarted as fur
"Hmmm, like a dumbass I just wiped my bike in a corner. I found all these plastics on e-bay, but what am I going to do about all those scratches in my frame. Carbo fiber would be the obvious choice, but let's do diamond plate instead. YYeah :dthumb: "

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
And whats sad is he used 2 different Z1000's for pictures... i wanna know what two guys ride a nakid bike such as the Z1000 that would put up with all that extra crap..lol, the plastic frame covers and seat lowers....comeon it looks like its a Ad for a steel co that doesnt feel cool anymore.

He'd have to do all the work, and undo it the next day, plus pay me 500$ to do that to my baby.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.