Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
It is kinda funny that the guy just went out and spent like 20K on a new bike and downed it on the way out of the dealer but it's not funny. I'm glad that he didn't get hurt (so I think) and it's not funny causing damage to such a nice bike.

I know I'll laugh at myself if I drive my bike ten feet and down it tough!

However, I did see this guy at this dealer in NY that I used to go to. He bought a brand new 'busa for his first bike cause he had the money. The day that he picked it up, he drove it home .... Well, if you conside home to be the end of the parking lot. He hit the throttle too hard and the bike went from under him. He hit the floor and the bike flew across the street, hit the guard rail, flew into the air and hit a tree branch that was about a foot or better thick. I laughed, along with the salesmen at the dealer, the guy laughed and then cried.... Would you?

G

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Well I lmfao after I hit replay 10 times, but it sucks that it happend. I have laid mine down similar to that before (the bike ran out of gas), but I laugh about it now. I'm sure I will do it again someday.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
One word!

SQUIDTARD!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah I've seen that video many times.. I actually have it on the hard drive..

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
how do u stall a sportbike???? they got to be the easiest clutches in the world.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
'oh no, no, no, noha, noha' OOPS :bash: :loser:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
zx636r said:
how do u stall a sportbike???? they got to be the easiest clutches in the world.
Actually the dry clutch on a Duck requires more slippage and to keep the rpm a bit higher on slow starts.

Hard fast starts, just drop the hammer.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
zx636r said:
Actually alot of your hydralic and dry clutchs are alot harder to get movin. Put that with a v-twin and it adds up for a stall!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Its good that his friend with the camera rushed to help him when he started going down. CameraJerk.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Its good that his friend with the camera rushed to help him when he started going down. CameraJerk.
Good Point!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
That's just Sad... :sob: it's just so sad... :lol: I think I'm going to cry :rofl: wonder what was going through his mind... :rofl3: Oh $hi^....oh $hi^...Oh! $hi^!! one of the first thing you should ever do when getting on a unfamiliar bike is get use to the clutch... they're all different is some way... you know like easy the clutch out a little and find the friction zone...and so on... but what was wrong with his feet...did they get stuck to the foot peg... must be some type of new composite rubber that kept his foot stuck on the peg... Oh my :leaving:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Gassing a turning Fireblade on pavers usually doesnt result in traction. Thats what he gets for showing off.... europeans. :disapp:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That was funny though!!

SQUID!!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Low said:
That's just Sad... :sob: it's just so sad... :lol: I think I'm going to cry :rofl: wonder what was going through his mind... :rofl3: Oh $hi^....oh $hi^...Oh! $hi^!! one of the first thing you should ever do when getting on a unfamiliar bike is get use to the clutch... they're all different is some way... you know like easy the clutch out a little and find the friction zone...and so on... but what was wrong with his feet...did they get stuck to the foot peg... must be some type of new composite rubber that kept his foot stuck on the peg... Oh my :leaving:

lol, did kinda look like he forgot to put his feet down, once he started to go over.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
LMMFAO! What a dumb a$$. hmm the tires are cold, I'm not wearing a helmet, let me just show off real quick.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts