1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
No
They just make me want to take the bike more often. :lol:
They also kill my profits. :upset: :sob:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Might make me choose the Buick over the Z-28 a little more often, but will not affect how often I ride my bike. I better get a freakin raise though....

·
Registered
519 Posts
Since I use mine chiefly for commuting a long distance, this was one reason I got a bike in the first place! It only gets better now :)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
No but it will be a good excuse for me to ride more and mo' and mo'... I better get a raincoat this year the way gas is going up because I will be selling my car soon.. Its like $2.07 here and I hear by Summer it will be $2.99!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It won't effect my bike riding, not one bit!!

But it sure does make owning a large v-8 pickup a pain in the pocketbook!!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
It won't effect my bike riding, not one bit!!

But it sure does make owning a large v-8 pickup a pain in the pocketbook!!
Try V10 Its $50+ every fillup. :cursin:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Exactly... it just makes me want to ride more!!! Thank god for summer coming... because my truck is always a $50+ fill up as well. That's why I usually fill up at half tank on my truck, just to FOOL myself in thinking it ain't that bad!!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
That's right... Bee.. I ride to work almost every day now... it only takes me 10$ to fill up now for maybe twice a week... but almost 40$ in my Honda & twice a week... so do the math... :thumbs: I be riding green alot :lol:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I can't wait for the weathert to get better up here. Then, I will be able to take advantage of the mpg on the bike. I hope to make most of my jaunts on the bike, but I won't be parking my Camaro anytime soon. In fact, with prices the way they are I might have to drive the Camaro and bike more since the other option is a Blazer.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Not me! That's one of the reasons I bought the bike in the first place :thumbs: Although the Accord is pretty good on gas (28 city/33 hwy) and has a/c and all, but still the bike gets better plus it's alot more fun to ride around. I think it just 'seems' like less to fill up cuz it's in smaller amounts...hell when I filled the car up last week it took $32 believe it or not. Bike = $6-8

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
no. when its a one person trip- bike. Two person trip- bike or car. Trip with my son- car. If gas were free, I would do it :thumbs: the same.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts