Two Wheel Forums banner

Will you be buying another sportbike this year?

• Yes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • There's a good chance

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • It's possible, but I doubt it

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 38.4%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I was going to move up to a liter bike this year...but I just bought a house here in Tallahassee and am hoping I can still buy food

·
Registered
941 Posts
Nope....something about a house, a wedding, a kid on the way.......all these damn grown up priorities getting in my way!!! LOL. It will be a couple of years before I buy my next bike.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I would like to say yes...but the SO will kick my a$$ if I do. House first...then bike. LOL

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
lol i can barely afford the one i have. and i cant wait to pay it off, y so i can take out about 10k, lol not for bike.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I would like to get a true sport bike for my weekender and leave my FZ for my commuter but after my ride yesterday with my wife on the bike....um, not sure she is gonna trust me with much more power :leaving:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I will say no! That is unless something bad happens...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
hopefully towards the end of this year

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Its very possible. Gotta work a few things out, but were making plans on it. I really want a liter bike, but a 750 or a 636 will do.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
yeah i just got a job and basically get to save up everything but gas so i will have at least a down payment in the end of the year.... i got to calculate some more when it gets close to when i feel i whant to get a new one but i think the option is there :dthumb:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
still need a first one to get another one :bash:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
drewpy said:
still need a first one to get another one :bash:
you aint got one yet???

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
whast u lookin for?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
chev said:
Nope....something about a house, a wedding, a kid on the way.......all these damn grown up priorities getting in my way!!! LOL. It will be a couple of years before I buy my next bike.
:withstupi

And I don't mean that in a bad way - it is actually very funny because it is so true and I am sure that Chev will agree - for sure on this one Stupid and I, More Stupid, are trolliping hand in hand through the daisy patch of immense pain and future suffering.. But its always better the second time around right Chev? Either that or twice as painful when you get cut down.. One thing I learnt the first time is that they are not lying when they say it is "cheaper to keep her".. lol.. :luck:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ya for you...

coughmoneybagscough

1 - 20 of 50 Posts