Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(This is just a joke a friend mailed me! Not me speaking personally :D )

Driving to the office this morning on the interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut
out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut
out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!

ok..first off, since when are you a man!! :rolleyes: :D same can be said for men drivers, sipping coffee, talkin on the cell, reading the paper, and typing on their laptops while they drive.. :crazy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I think you just named everything ppl do when driving cars. Make-up,cell phone,shaving, yeling at the kids, and burn the $hit out of them self. LOL :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Let's recap here:

Carrie posts a funny joke and although one response per PW was sufficient the # 1 and # 2 pws went on the attack immediately. Now I have only one question - who is # 1 and who is # 2? lol..

When I used to work in tool and die I had like 60+ jobs in the works for production dies, plus prototype jobs, plus pilot runs, plus new quotes, die designs, etc. etc. So I used to drive with a notebook, sipping on coffee, smoking a cigarette, blueprint reading on the passenger seat, talking on the cell phone all while driving 100+ mph to the next meeting that I left 5 minutes before it started for a 45 minute drive in normal conditions and now it is fricking rush hour.. lol.. How did I live through all that. Immediately after the nervous breakdown I found a different job where I only had 15 responsiblities instead of 1,500. Then I found this job, my retirement job, which is even better. All that stress was killing me quick - that and 4 packs a day, two pots of coffee, fast food all the time, no sleep, 1/5 a day of Jack or more if I took clients out, working 100+ hours a week - wow that was insane. The other funny thing is my tendency to not clean the windshield in the winter. I will never forget the time me and my friend were going to work in the dead of winter - like 15 below out. Well we were running late and I half ass scraped like a 1/2 dollar size hole in the w/s to see out of but it immediately fogged up. I am driving down my road, can't see a f*cking thing, smoking, having a GOOD time, listening to the radio and all the while my friend is white knuckling it almost having a heart attack. I look over and say what is wrong bro? He is look dude you are doing 75 in a 45 you can't see and the light is red. I peek my head calmy out the window, look over at him and say you know you are right HOLD THE F*CK on and my guardian angel must have guided me through that light because I locked them up, got it sideways, stomped the gas and didn't hit one of the 50 cars going through the intersection.. lol..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Jeebus MP..its a good thing that angel was working overtime..geez!! but we're all guilty of doing everything but paying attention to the road at times..

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yeah kind of like yesterday when I was doing 45 in a 25 or so the boys in blue said and to tell you the truth I have no idea how fast I was going because I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about everything except driving. Scary how you can wander off like that.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah,just make sure u keep ur arse around...who else is gonna lead us in 08 ? ;) did they give u a ticket? I had a similar instance a few months back..was doing 43 in a 25, and he let me off with a running a red light citation, instead of a speeding fine..he was a rider too, so that helped my cause I guess.

but yeah MP..be carefull bro! :cool:

·
Registered
519 Posts
When I ride, my concentration is really not on the speed, but on what's going on around me (obstacles and whatever). So I can definitely see how this could be an issue.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah,just make sure u keep ur arse around...who else is gonna lead us in 08 ? ;) did they give u a ticket? I had a similar instance a few months back..was doing 43 in a 25, and he let me off with a running a red light citation, instead of a speeding fine..he was a rider too, so that helped my cause I guess.

but yeah MP..be carefull bro! :cool:
Yeah I got a ticket. I am fighting it. I hate court. I am a much safer driver nowadays and I make sure I clear the w/s now so I will be around a while.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
That is just obsence....I would do wheelie by you car and make you poke yourself in the eye with you makeup untensils. :crazy:
He's tellin the truth. Twisty is brutal on the bike. I've seen him many of times, do a wheelie WHILE spliting the lane. O....I mean somebody trying to impersonate Twisty... :D :whistle:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
twisty rides wheelies? nah, say it aint so!! :rolleyes: The look on their eyes is priceless when you pull up beside them, and then speed away!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.