Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 30 Posts

· Registered
9,257 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut
out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!

ok..first off, since when are you a man!! :rolleyes: :D same can be said for men drivers, sipping coffee, talkin on the cell, reading the paper, and typing on their laptops while they drive.. :crazy:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Jeebus MP..its a good thing that angel was working overtime..geez!! but we're all guilty of doing everything but paying attention to the road at times..

· Registered
9,257 Posts
yeah,just make sure u keep ur arse around...who else is gonna lead us in 08 ? ;) did they give u a ticket? I had a similar instance a few months back..was doing 43 in a 25, and he let me off with a running a red light citation, instead of a speeding fine..he was a rider too, so that helped my cause I guess.

but yeah MP..be carefull bro! :cool:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
twisty rides wheelies? nah, say it aint so!! :rolleyes: The look on their eyes is priceless when you pull up beside them, and then speed away!! :lol:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
It started out that carrie is actually a guy, mudpuppy damn near killing himself since he couldnt see out his windshield, some people doing make up in their car as twisty rides by and smashes their car door in, and finishing up with something about DJ trying to control CJD..

that about sum it up for ya. ;) :lol:

im such an instigator.. :leaving:

1 - 10 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.