·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you find it sexy :redevil:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I find it sexy to BE the woman passenger on a sport bike. What I loved about riding with Keith was the total intimacy that comes from trusting someone THAT much. (esp when you like to be the driver in a car) Also that comes from wrapping your body around someone, holding them close and communicating non verbally.

I find guys in sport bikes hot as hell!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Yep, especially when their thong sticks out as they're leaning forward. :redevil:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
thrills said:
I find it sexy to BE the woman passenger on a sport bike. What I loved about riding with Keith was the total intimacy that comes from trusting someone THAT much. (esp when you like to be the driver in a car) Also that comes from wrapping your body around someone, holding them close and communicating non verbally.

I find guys in sport bikes hot as hell!
:iagree: Jenn you described it perfectly!

Captain Morgan said:
Yep, especially when their thong sticks out as they're leaning forward

:lol: Yes, nothing better than frozen arsecheeks after a few hours of riding. :wink:

·
Registered
346 Posts
One time in college I traded bikes with my friend. He had a 1990 CBR600F, and I had a '93 CBR900RR. My bike didn't have a passenger seat, but his did. So his g/f had to ride with me. I made sure to go nice and fast so she had to hang on tightly.

She was gorgeous...but the one downside is that I found that it was kind of difficult to ride a sportbike with a boner, but it all worked out ok... :lol:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I have a cowl on mine, no passengers, I don't want that responsibility. It's frustrating to know how many, uh, dates, I've probably lost b/c of that, but oh well.

The girl I sorta just started dating wants nothing to do with bikes. Sucks. . All I want is an attractive girl that rides her own bikes, loves OU football, and is proficient at Playstation 2.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some things to tend to.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I have a cowl on mine, no passengers, I don't want that responsibility. It's frustrating to know how many, uh, dates, I've probably lost b/c of that, but oh well.
I have a cowl on mine too. Easy enough to replace it with the passenger perch, but I also have a high-mount exhaust on my bike, and no passenger pegs. A lot more difficult to change out.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I have a highmount also, but it will work with the pegs. Still, I took the pegs off.

Besides, if I want to pick up chicks I just put on my satin jacket, gold chains, and cruise around in the vette.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
It looks really good when 3BoyznaBike is on the back of mine. :wink:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pigface1 said:

The girl I sorta just started dating wants nothing to do with bikes. Sucks. . All I want is an attractive girl that rides her own bikes, loves OU football, and is proficient at Playstation 2.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some things to tend to.

Totally feel the dont need the responsibility part your right. It is dangerous way dangerous if you think about it not to metion distractive to the driver. I would rather have my own bike any day but for now riding will have to work but some day, i'll be the babe on the bike white pants white jacket, black thong just over pants. Got it all planned out watch out boys better start practicing now

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Now there is a chick that knows what she's doing! :thumbs:

I will take you for a ride tonight and you wear those things as well and lets see how many ppl react to it. :D :dthumb:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Since you asked...

Hey Everybody.. :seeya:
I think nothing is better than having a "Hot A#$" chick on the back of my bike, but then I usually wake up... :skep: I usually tell any passengers that ride with me to Please let me know if they are getting scared or nervous ! Now, a Hot Chick on HER own bike... :eek: Mommy...

:redmc:
Steve.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Chicks n Bikes just go together..The only thing better than seein a hot chick on the back of bike, is seeing one actually riding the her own bike!! :cool: :D

CruchieJD is a great passenger to ride with..knows exactly what to do and what not to do, and it doesnt hurt that she's HOT either!! :drool:

·
Registered
460 Posts
foxracergirl said:
I would rather have my own bike any day but for now riding will have to work but some day, i'll be the babe on the bike white pants white jacket, black thong just over pants. Got it all planned out watch out boys better start practicing now
My aprilia doesn't even have a subframe to mount a pillion seat on. Even if it did, I'd never give anyone a ride on it with any skin showing. Gotta be covered with proper gear. That's the rule on the Max.

Butt cheeks aren't nearly as attractive with road rash. :2cents:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Mojo said:
My aprilia doesn't even have a subframe to mount a pillion seat on. Even if it did, I'd never give anyone a ride on it with any skin showing. Gotta be covered with proper gear. That's the rule on the Max.

Butt cheeks aren't nearly as attractive with road rash. :2cents:
ok, so put on the full gear to get to the hangout, then take it all off to see previously mentioned white pants, etc! :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Girls on bikes, riding bikes, talking about bikes, etc, ALL HOT. Always carry an extra helmet, ya never know

·
Registered
460 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
ok, so put on the full gear to get to the hangout, then take it all off to see previously mentioned white pants, etc! :rolleyes: :D
That works for me! Nothing like a woman who is serious about bikes!

BTW- My GF has a Ducati. Made it easy to get away with a bike with no Pillion. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts