Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why the hell is it soooo hard to find women's gear?

I went to cyclegear to try some boots on and they had boots for women but none that were covering the ankle..just the icon kind.

I had to go try on the men's boots and the smallest size wouldnt even fit me... I had to go to the little boys section for motorcross to get the boot size..

Ok now I wear a 36 ...where in the heck do I find some good riding boots.

I was going to go with the SIDI Vertigo Corsia BUT the certain sites I went to didnt have them in my size. Nor did they have them in the SIDI Vertigos.

Sucks!

Anyone know which website would have a 36 in those boots?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Yanno Shann there should be a womens forum part :dthumb:

·
Registered
964 Posts
:iagree:
women's boots are hard to find. I still have not found a pair I like :(.

·
Registered
893 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
Why the hell is it soooo hard to find women's gear?

It's the same problem we have with Laura - very few companies make things small enough (leathers, boots, gloves, etc).

For Sidis ... call MotoNation (http://www.motonation.com) - they are the US importer and distributor for Sidi boots. I do not believe Sidi makes any of their racing boots in 36, but if they do - Motonation will be able to get them for you.

Alpinestars is one company that does though - many if not all of their good racing boots are available in 36.

- Roach

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Alpinestars are suppose to be pretty good!

If you lived out here in Michigan I could probably line you up with the designers of JR. They live and work in Farmington, MI

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gas Man said:
Alpinestars are suppose to be pretty good!

If you lived out here in Michigan I could probably line you up with the designers of JR. They live and work in Farmington, MI
hey your just trying to get in my pants! :lol: :hug:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
And the problem with that is???

:lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yes I did!!! :lol:

Hey I'm there...I never back down... It's cool though...

Why don't you bring your booty up to the GAP Memorial Day Week and ride with WOS!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pippi said:
Ummm....your wife....... is the problem with that. :whistle:
Hey I flirt with everybody... even if it's front of the wife... she knows I mean no harm... its just all in fun!

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gas Man said:
Yes I did!!! :lol:

Hey I'm there...I never back down... It's cool though...

Why don't you bring your booty up to the GAP Memorial Day Week and ride with WOS!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and the boyfriend are going to be in Panama City Beach, FL Woot Woot!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
"Me and the boyfriend"....funny, I work with a guy who always says "the girlfriend". Lots of guys do that...makes her seem like a piece of property. Pretty funny to see a female saying that about her BF.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know of my reality... don't think I don't.

And see, even Diva has a man... so stop being a stick in the mud people! :lol:

Right Diva!?! It's all fun and games...till....

:lol:

:jacked:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know my sperm brotherin!! I know!! :dthumb:

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chev said:
"Me and the boyfriend"....funny, I work with a guy who always says "the girlfriend". Lots of guys do that...makes her seem like a piece of property. Pretty funny to see a female saying that about her BF.
believe it or not but when women get together..well biker chicks we are like "the boyfriend" or "the husband" :lol:

All fun and games gas man...untill you see my ass passing you in at deals gap!! :lol: :hug:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey girl bring it! Then your ass will give me something else to look at... :wink: :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts