Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a 2003 white firebolt in NY. It has a full fairing, Buell race kit muff, ecm, air filter.
I've have ridden other bikes in the past from standard like V-Max, Radian and Honda CBR. The bolt is so different, lots of bottom end torq. :drool:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Congrats and you know the drill:

:nopicsbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Congrats and you know the drill:

:nopicsbs:
I agree!!

Oh and WELCOME!!

:twfrox:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
ConeKLR said:
Picked up a 2003 white firebolt in NY. It has a full fairing, Buell race kit muff, ecm, air filter.
:
Full Fairing... Oh My... how long will we have to wait for pics...

Ok and BTW... Welcome :twfrox:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Looks Good. I Would Go Crazy Thinkin About Which Graphics Would Look Good On It. Is That Gonna Be A Track Or Street Or Both?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's mainly a street bike but I do plan to take it some on road courses. Yeah, it needs a paint job and yes i have about 5 different paint jobs and schemes/graphics i have been thinking about. :bonk:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man o man, those things have short wheel bases... not bad lookin for a Buell... :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
snakemann said:
that lower fairing is sweet
Welcome Snakemann... Remember :twfrox: but :wtf: are you thinkng... it looks a little bare and needs something down there... a pic of somin, some racing stripes, a Twistiefied Racing logo, a couple of cool air vents...somin!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That would look LOADS better!!!! especially the first one..

·
Registered
175 Posts
i have a yellow 05 xb9r and would love to get the full fairings like that would anyone happen to know a good place to get something like that.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts