·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trying to boost that post count huh Shan! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Got to love Ziggy. Is he still around in the papers?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GSXR750DJ said:
Got to love Ziggy. Is he still around in the papers?
yeah, he's in everyday, along with Garfield..LOL...on sundays, they are color instead of black n white.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I normally look at the Home section first and then read the rest of the paper from there. By the time I get to the funnys, Austin has them so jacked up I can't even read them.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I normally look at the Home section first and then read the rest of the paper from there. By the time I get to the funnys, Austin has them so jacked up I can't even read them.
Don't you mean your edjamacation section! :leaving:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Don't you mean your edjamacation section! :leaving:

Now now It is a learning tool. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GSXR750DJ said:
Now now It is a learning tool. :D
you need all the tools you can get huh? :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
you need all the tools you can get huh? :lol:

I need them all. :lol: Send them all to me. hehehe

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Power tools are my favorite. That and the nail guns. We had one of those once that took .22 caliber rounds. So it had a safety that you had to push the tip of the gun to get it to fire. So we "bypassed" that safety using a 2x4 with a hole drilled in it attached to the nail gun. Then we rigged up a "speed loader" so we could rapid fire. We had a dart board set up that we would shoot at from say 20 yards (in the basement of the leasing office). So usually we did it after hours when not too many people were there. Well one day I just said f--K it in the middle of the day and let off about 20 rounds in a row. People wanting to lease apartments were scattering for cover, etc. thinking there was a gun fight or something. "chhh.. Yeah what is that noise coming from downstairs? chhh" (leasing agent on the walkie talkie to me) "chhh Ah yeah we are working on the pool and there was some air in the lines, over chhh" "chhh (pause) Air? chhh" "chhh Yeah air. It caused the pipes to bang loudly. We are done now, sorry for the confusion, over and out chhh" .. lol..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Well one day I just said f--K it in the middle of the day and let off about 20 rounds in a row. People wanting to lease apartments were scattering for cover, etc. thinking there was a gun fight or something. "chhh.. Yeah what is that noise coming from downstairs? chhh" (leasing agent on the walkie talkie to me) "chhh Ah yeah we are working on the pool and there was some air in the lines, over chhh" "chhh (pause) Air? chhh" "chhh Yeah air. It caused the pipes to bang loudly. We are done now, sorry for the confusion, over and out chhh" .. lol..

that is too damn funny. I would have loved to be there to see there faces when you shot them off. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMFAO..I can't believe they didnt call the cops..thinking somebody was being done in.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Also, and I know Matt can agree. Where we live or where he used to live. If you heard that or someone did that it would turn around and be a real gun fire from someone thinking they were being shoot at. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wasnt uncommon my old neighboorhood to hear real :eek: shots, or quarter sticks being set off in the street!!!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yeah well they could have called the cops but 90% of the department lived in my apartments and were all personal friends of mine so it wouldn't have matter if they did call them.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sounds like you got the hookup there...definately an advantage for you...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts