Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I think I can go home, they give me more to do. I thought the economy was doing better, why can't someone hire more people? :banghead:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
BusaBabe said:
Just when I think I can go home, they give me more to do. I thought the economy was doing better, why can't someone hire more people? :banghead:
What do you do for a living? Im in tech support, and there's always something to do...what a pain!!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
What do you do for a living? Im in tech support, and there's always something to do...what a pain!!

Same here. I'm still at work, I should have been home two and half hours ago. :shock:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I think it's just California's economy that's bust. :jester

I hear you though, work sucks. Doing this shyt until I'm 65 won't cut it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
what do you do? i go to school part time and work bussing at a restraunt i know what you mean going home on time

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
I do odds and ends stuff around at a local custom shop. There too lazy to do the hard stuff so they leave it for me to do at the end of the day.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Sweet..so ur an ace at riding a busa and fixing her as well...nice!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
Sweet..so ur an ace at riding a busa and fixing her as well...nice!!!! :cheers:
I won't go that far. :shock: I do more admin stuff than fixing bikes, but I probably know more than the average chick. :bike: :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
BusaBabe said:
I won't go that far. :shock: I do more admin stuff than fixing bikes, but I probably know more than the average chick. :bike: :)
the average chick doesnt ride a busa either though, so your ahead of the game for sure ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am working part time for panera bread while I am waiting to get hired by the fire department. I am laid off from budweiser. Probably permanently..... :mad:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Dactyl said:
I am working part time for panera bread while I am waiting to get hired by the fire department. I am laid off from budweiser. Probably permanently..... :mad:

That stinks, I don't imagine beer consumption has gone DOWN. :nonod:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Dactyl said:
Fireman, congrats!!....hope it happens for you soon!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey thanks....I have already passed the test and everything. I should be hired this month or next hopefully..... :bike:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Are you on a waiting list or something till an area station needs a new fireman? or do you just have to wait and put out applications like for other jobs or how does that work?

Just curious :cool:

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know some cool firemen.

Sorry I haven't been here much, work is very busy. :nonod: :hyper:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
BusaBabe said:
I know some cool firemen.

Sorry I haven't been here much, work is very busy. :nonod: :hyper:
yeah, WB girl :cheers: ..we missed ya..we figured you took a rode trip on the busa, and just didnt wanna come back to work.

·
Registered
81 Posts
they hired 25 people already for my city and they will do another class of 25 starting before the end of the year. We all have to be hired before sept 27 and the class will start about 90 days after that. The city of akron is about 31 firemen short and they wont give the test for another 3 years so hopefully I get hired. I have to call next week to schedule my interview with the chief. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Dactyl said:
they hired 25 people already for my city and they will do another class of 25 starting before the end of the year. We all have to be hired before sept 27 and the class will start about 90 days after that. The city of akron is about 31 firemen short and they wont give the test for another 3 years so hopefully I get hired. I have to call next week to schedule my interview with the chief. :)
good luck!!!..let us know how it turns out for you :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts