·
Registered
2,006 Posts
:buds: :smoke:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
twisty said:
This is a new thing that WOS is doing to promote Cops, Both good and bad. I encourage you to send photos with a write up on your experence. :wink:
Where? Here in this thread or on the WOS forum? Or where? Please elaborate..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I see you have the Simon cp on the main page now...but no story or link to the story... What gives? :D

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
twisty are you the admin of WOS??? ill be the future cop of the month :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Where did this Cop of the Month idea originate? Are we trying to piss off the man so that he comes after us or something? I know a few cops that have an ill sense of humor about that shyt.. You might want to think about putting some bs statement about educating the public and being an advocate of law abiding citizens and a supporter of law enforcement.. I don't know.. I could just see this going the wrong way and pissing off some boys in blue.. People have told me, and I don't know if it is true or not, that some local cops surf the forums, etc. Maybe it is just paranoid crack smokers or something but probably better safe than sorry - presentation is everything.. It might be funny now but not so funny when you are face down in the concrete with a police issued glock crammed against the back of your dome.. Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
These 3 can pull me over ANYTIME!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Only Ace would give us these pics. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Great pics Ace!

I was talking to Cale about this...and he said the same thing that MP said... good stories might be good, but bad stories might not be a great idea. The next cop might not give a WOS member a "break" if they read something bad on the site...or somin

Words n stuff....hott cop chick..... :drool:

What was I saying...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
oh thats jacked i thought you were serious about cops :lol: they gona get pissed and come after you if you post um :lol: they just tryin to do there jobs :nono:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Well personally I like those pics. What did you want something more like this? :flush:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I think Shan should be the first cop of the month.. Post your picture and a short autobiography of points of interest of your law enforcement career Shan..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts