Two Wheel Forums banner

WOS Deal's Gap DVD

3678 Views 66 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Captain Morgan
Ok well the Gap vid will be completed by the weekend and any body that is interested in owning a copy along with tons of other cool stuff should go out to the WOS site and order it. It is in HD and widescreen capable. THX sound quality also. I think it is personally on of the best riding vids out pertaining to the gap. Super and Chev did a great job shooting from their bike and I did well what I do best, "show boat". :dthumb:

Oh it is 10 bucks+ shipping.

http://www.wideopensportbikes.com/DVD.htm
1 - 4 of 67 Posts
Ok, first thing. On the link that I clicked (the one you posted) it says the vid is ONE dollar, not ten. Just thought you might want to change that. However, it does say TEN on the Paypal page.

Second thing, I just bought the DVD. ;)
GSXR750DJ said:
If between all of us here on TWF come up with $10 to put in your paypal acct....will you post it on here??? :lol: :bonk:

I had to ask before someone else did. :crazy:
IF they do that, then I want my $10 back, because I already ordered the video. :lol:
twisty said:
They will be send as soon as the DVD covers come in. I ordered them but not here yet.
I don't need a cover. Just write "WOS at the Gap" with a Sharpie, and I'm cool. ;) Seriously.
GSXR750DJ said:
I just want to say thanks to Twisty for sending out the DVD that I just got today. :dthumb: Video was great. Lots of good footage of the Gap and some nice riding from the other members of WOS as well. Once again...thanks. :dthumb:
I'd like to second that. I got my DVD a couple days ago and finally got a chance to watch it. I hope to join you at the gap one of these years. :cheers:
1 - 4 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.