Two Wheel Forums banner

WOS group ride

1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  bulldog 
cerveja said:
"Felix" Yellow Suzuki. You can see his bike with the helmet hangin' on the right mirror in pics 2 & 3. It's got a little rash on it from previous mishap. He had one hell of a ride. Looked like a bucking bronco when he crossed that dude's driveway. I kept seeing that thing whip back & forth.....no off! Bouce up and down.....no off!! Damned impressive if you asked me. Glad he made it, would have put a damper on an otherwise awesome day.

Oh yeah, good job bringing up the rear there GasMan. Meeting one of Unadavillas finest was not on my list of things to do this weekend.
You guys didn't learn last year did you? Well 90% of WOS did anyways - No MP no ride in Pinckney because everytime I don't go shyt happens - Dynet, Simon, the dogs, oh I am sorry deer, running across the road.. When I go nothing happens.. :nono:

Gas Man said:
Maybe you're right!!
The wise ones that weren't there KNOW I am right.. I didn't ask for it, it just happened that way.. I had the idea of "blessing" the bikes but NO that was out of the question - all you pagans will suffer because of it.. lol.. :redevil:
So maybe now that explains your "poor" turnout.. The rest of us were slapping back Molsons waiting to hear about another "Pinckney" story.. :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.